Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 19:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help needed

Discussion on Help needed within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
Unhappy Help needed

Oke since Webzen doesn't give a f*** about their customers i will post it here. Think i might get more help here than there:

I want to log in on Deribelle but i cant after 10min of waiting at the loading screen. Every time after it is done with it's 10min of loading i get the: server connection has ended screen.
But if i log on another server its all fine.

So what the f*** is this!
Couse im getting very mad here, this is already going on for 3 freaking days!

Cheers.
Old 03/08/2010, 22:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
sry for u, dont know what that is, i had today lil issues, it taked much longer on the loading screens, but not that long... its just ****** up this game...
Old 03/08/2010, 23:38   #3

elite*gold: 20
well minera, same here, on even, it sometimes takes me 25min be4 i can finaly play
Old 03/09/2010, 00:05   #4

well i cant play at all
Old 03/09/2010, 01:18   #5

it happens only with 1 toon or every time you are trying to log in with different toons too?

it might be the old cm bug...(When i used to play the game ^^)
create a new toon - char select - log in with the toon u have problem to log in

if it doesnt help... at least i tried
Old 03/09/2010, 01:23   #6

well back at the begining when WZ took over, i remember even always being fcked up. maybe derri is just that, its fcked up ><
Old 03/09/2010, 03:10   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by eKoZz View Post
it happens only with 1 toon or every time you are trying to log in with different toons too?

i have to do that or i get xcrash...always login with an alt to my main...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2010, 07:56   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by eKoZz View Post

only with my main, but il try it thx
Old 03/09/2010, 08:41   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minera View Post
Oke since Webzen doesn't give a f*** about their customers i will post it here. Think i might get more help here than there:

I want to log in on Deribelle but i cant after 10min of waiting at the loading screen. Every time after it is done with it's 10min of loading i get the: server connection has ended screen.
But if i log on another server its all fine.

So what the f*** is this!
Couse im getting very mad here, this is already going on for 3 freaking days!

Cheers.
well.. i'm selling my chars because i cant even stay 10 Minutes ingame without getting crashed..

Did you allready tryed to defrag your pc?
I just bought WIN 7 now (had XP before) and im wondering if its gonna work better now.
Old 03/09/2010, 08:44   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by james106 View Post
i have to do that or i get xcrash...always login with an alt to my main...
thanks, i gonna try this, lol!
Old 03/09/2010, 08:57   #11

elite*gold: 20
same here, or log off in town.

If u log out/in town there is no problem for me.
Old 03/09/2010, 11:33   #12

Well nothing helped lol

if everything goes well i will get windows 7 today and hope it will work then
Old 03/09/2010, 13:14   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minera View Post
Well nothing helped lol

if everything goes well i will get windows 7 today and hope it will work then
I have bought Win7 yesterday and installed it today.
It seems to work well.. one hour pking on asylum and with a lot roundtriping and no xcrashes so far.
Old 03/09/2010, 13:49   #14

Received Thanks: 1,574
Sometimes all this disconection problems begun from antiviruses-firewalls ....
Many internet security programs when you create a rule on which you set everything to accept internet connections, some times they dont do what you say. The rule desides itself manytimes what packets block or not. So a good solution is to learn very very well how your internet security program works. For example the new K4spersky intenret security 2010 has some default rules in his firewall which if you dont delete them cause problems with many softwares that try to have a communication with net. A good solution is to make your personal rules and dont trust the deafult rules of an internet security program...

A better solution is to make a partion on your computer only with your online games ... Just that ... no antiviruses , no firewalls nothing ... also try to have your game installed on the OS that manufacter suggests ... for example Archlord have been made default for Win Xp ...
This is my opinion on this matter and never had problems with any online game ... except if the problems are from the manufacters side ,like bad servers ,bad game code ,bad connections ...

Cheers

Avati
Old 03/09/2010, 14:38   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by avati View Post
Sometimes all this disconection problems begun from antiviruses-firewalls ....
Many internet security programs when you create a rule on which you set everything to accept internet connections, some times they dont do what you say. The rule desides itself manytimes what packets block or not. So a good solution is to learn very very well how your internet security program works. For example the new K4spersky intenret security 2010 has some default rules in his firewall which if you dont delete them cause problems with many softwares that try to have a communication with net. A good solution is to make your personal rules and dont trust the deafult rules of an internet security program...

A better solution is to make a partion on your computer only with your online games ... Just that ... no antiviruses , no firewalls nothing ... also try to have your game installed on the OS that manufacter suggests ... for example Archlord have been made default for Win Xp ...
This is my opinion on this matter and never had problems with any online game ... except if the problems are from the manufacters side ,like bad servers ,bad game code ,bad connections ...

Cheers

Avati

well the thing is i dont have any anti-virus program at all... but il try to reinstall windows again on it (xp) and windows 7 on my other pc and hope it will work
Closed Thread