Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 17:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Serv. Deribble. WTT Hunter 43lv + 6k lens + toa of/off + event CC DERRIBLE

Discussion on Serv. Deribble. WTT Hunter 43lv + 6k lens + toa of/off + event CC DERRIBLE within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Serv. Deribble. WTT Hunter 43lv + 6k lens + toa of/off + event CC DERRIBLE

Hi, I have hunter on 43lvl in Derrible server. I have there 6k lens stone and toa/on/off + 2x toa 1day + haventy talisman 1day and other many many WC. there... i want trade it for some other char 25lv+ with lens 5k and toa/on off! i dont want hunter, knight, archer !

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -----> : : : : :
Old 02/17/2010, 16:47   #2

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Combis - Lens+ - WC Items on Deribelle for Combis - LENS+ ect on Archon
07/20/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys ( and girls ^^ ) I would like to trade Combis Pots, Lens+ and many WC Items on deribelle for the same amount on Archon Pm me :)
Deribelle Lens
06/25/2010 - Archlord Trading - 7 Replies
Hello,i want to trade about 20-30k lens(dont really remember)-about 350wc and wings lvl 2 in neck lvl 24.-it costed 1100 wp,i out it in neck so it worth now lets say-650wp Cast ring lvl 20 ring of power 4% cast and 5% resistance.-cast ring-about 250wp,5% res-200wp Now also trading Swash cf Scabbards on deribelle(I have scroll) for any realm part for zerk at eu2 or wp.... I give all this for wp,or zerk realm at eu2 !!! You would save yourself alot wp ...
DERRIBLE | WTT/WTS Hunter 43lvl + CC
02/17/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hi I have for sale or change Hunter on server Derrible. I want change it for other char 30+ with 5k lens and toa on/off !. or change for only WC In this char is 6k lens + toa on/off , and event cc like : 2x toa 1day + haventy talisamn 1 day and many other event WC in this char is also 44lvl unique armour best on ah ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ---------> [email protected]
[Problem] Tq Binaries(monsters,acc serv,NPC serv)
04/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Okay, I'm having problems with the binaries and I need some help fixing the problems.I have searched this entire co section to no avail, So please don't flame me. If you need to add me to help me with the problems my msn is:[email protected] Monster Problem: okay I'm sure this is related to the npc server but i have no idea how to fix it.When I log in to my server everything works fine except none of the mobs spawn.Below is a screenshot of the msg server and the npc server....
Wtb 3x 5k lens, 1x ToA on/off
02/14/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Post me your offer here please. :O I really need it fast haha, upcoming x2 event coming. ;D