Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 16:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Webzen dupe anyone?

Discussion on Webzen dupe anyone? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/03/2010, 20:28   #16

elite*gold: 0
and WTF u care than about this ?
if u are so good ingame without this all go and grind 9000 hours good luck
but with this fck annoying drop tate from webzen its preety useless
but anyway good luck
Old 02/03/2010, 23:56   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdr4gon View Post
and WTF u care than about this ?
if u are so good ingame without this all go and grind 9000 hours good luck
but with this fck annoying drop tate from webzen its preety useless
but anyway good luck
lol useless??? i droped 5 biglos and 3 blode from begining ... dont say drop rate sucks ... my friend got 2 shuta and release with fakn archer ??? drop rate sucks

And btw for ppl who like webzen and dont want dupe and glitch leave this forum and go on webzen forum ... this is only for ppl who want to use bugs hax and other types of cheat ! :>
Old 02/04/2010, 00:30   #18

you really think that webzen doesn't check these sites? if anyone shares info on how to dupe, glitch or hack, Crapzen will know the same day! and the next day they'll find a way to stop it. Bugzen might not care about us, but they DO love their money and they will do anything to protect their income.
btw if you really wanna hack this game, put some effort into it. learn how things are done, instead of waiting for others to do it for you.
Old 02/04/2010, 16:39   #19

Yeah, maybe they would remove all items, just to stop dupe... Like they don't really care for players opinions on the unique-bounding issue too.
Old 02/04/2010, 21:45   #20

If your against "cheats" go another forum lol
Old 02/05/2010, 00:36   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanoob View Post
there is no webzen dupe
liar... ; P
Old 02/05/2010, 11:53   #22

webzen sucks i just downloaded the game, thought it was like in the old days but now imma go in search of a new game :/
Old 02/06/2010, 00:05   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinq1 View Post
No, thats a task that only Webzen can accomplish. And they seem quite successful at it. (lost uniques, less pots drop, no pink pots drop, wc 4times more expensive than cc, permanent crit debuffs, glitch, lag, server merge, servers offline, sound, etc etc) We couldnt destroy the game more than them, no matter how hard we try.
And going public with the dupe method so Webzen and everyone knows it didn't play any big role in it hmm your crazy to think other wise.

Simple maybe not all know how but the ones that do supply cheap stones to the server unlike when it went public everyone duped coins and walla economy was shot . . i'd rather you all keep them to yourselves cause i know i am! !

CAN I GET AN AMEN.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/06/2010, 21:55   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinq1 View Post
No, thats a task that only Webzen can accomplish. And they seem quite successful at it. (lost uniques, less pots drop, no pink pots drop, wc 4times more expensive than cc, permanent crit debuffs, glitch, lag, server merge, servers offline, sound, etc etc) We couldnt destroy the game more than them, no matter how hard we try.
ok u realilize that webzen picked these servers up from CM like 4 months ago right? dont u think there was alot wrong then and dont u think that it would take alittle time to fix all the bugs? as for the higher priced WC and less pot drops...well look at the economy on all the servers but the 2 newest ones. that should explain itself but for those not quick enough i will tell u! the rarer the items the more valuable they r. they r trying to drain the coinb from the game and i dont blame them. i mean 6 mil for a rein pot is ridicules. they drop like crazy for me too and they are worth so much apiece. this is what they are trying to equalize as they work on bugs and lagg issues. this is much better than CM where they let anybody dupe and hack with no consequences. i just say give it a chance or go play WOW and throw ur money away on that.
Old 02/06/2010, 21:56   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomBoomP0w View Post
webzen sucks i just downloaded the game, thought it was like in the old days but now imma go in search of a new game :/
we dont want ur kind here anyways. peace young one