Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 14:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archlord 2017

Discussion on Archlord 2017 within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/10/2017, 18:36   #16

elite*gold: 100
Looks Like a 0815 server

without Uniques and Ice Light Poisen world
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2017, 20:24   #17

elite*gold: 0
from the description this looks boring af, i would much more enjoy playing a default ep2 with normal rings no custom ****
Old 02/11/2017, 10:58   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAcKSHoT View Post

The Admin quoted a guy and answered his Questions, so you guys can decide of you wanna give that server a try. Some answers are bullshit - like special cave instead of realms - what happens after 72?? and no uniques yet . Gameplay will be either fast and dungeon will be filled or dry AF since lvling sux with low rates.

I'd say it's an worse experience than al online was back in time (best out of all custom ones).

FYI the justify about server cost was the same back in time when al universe first released and got closed like 2months after and the admin(s) ran with the money, that's when most people decided to not play 2nd version.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2017, 00:37   #19

Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/15/2017, 14:32   #20

elite*gold: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlukac89 View Post
Post that on their forum please.
Old 02/15/2017, 16:24   #21

Posted

Old 02/15/2017, 16:58   #22

The uniques have the same stats as all the previous emulators that failed xD for someone who "started from zero" this does not look legit haha, i said from the beginning that this will just be another one of those servers. its only a matter of time until they start begging for money to "pay for the server". you might aswell play justac.
Old 02/17/2017, 15:16   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinnTwoKay View Post
The uniques have the same stats as all the previous emulators that failed xD for someone who "started from zero" this does not look legit haha, i said from the beginning that this will just be another one of those servers. its only a matter of time until they start begging for money to "pay for the server". you might aswell play justac.
They already stated that. ->

Both of the Admin's have no clue about archlord. They may know how to set the server up but they're far from knowing how archlord works, how the gameplay should be. Neither one of these 2 played any other server than ep 3 codemasters and justac. Not even webzen as i recall, if so - they probably sucked.

Once i was in teamspeak with the former admin (cleruz) and he compared justac with his server.
He was like "yeah i managed to level up a knight to lvl 96 easily."
The funny funny thing is he meant justac, not his server where it was impossible to solo level knight.
Old 02/17/2017, 17:34   #24

After reading all this painful ****, I feel liking giving a hand on the basics pillars of server to that dude (admin of custom al) , but if u guys says he don't listen veteran or experienced players, shouldn't bother then, just let it die

I know it's not easy to accept help from other people when you think you know this complex game...

I understand he might feel excited about the fact his ideas be implemented in his server, but the real problem is if they will work or not, it's an ONLINE server, not offline, you have to think of everyone that will play it... And build something that gives archlord it's true essence
Old 02/17/2017, 17:42   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by obscurewind View Post

I understand he might feel excited about the fact his ideas be implemented in his server, but the real problem is if they will work or not, it's an ONLINE server, not offline, you have to think of everyone that will play it... And build something that gives archlord it's true essence

Exactly. Just try the Server out, you'll see he randomly chooses what to add/remove etc. I mean who would want to see an custom dungeon replace the ice realm? And boss mobs which idea got stolen from justac - tho it was **** there too.

The people mainly want a decent rate server to compete in siege and pvp events. Or just battle in realms, not this random custom bullshit which completely removes balance from the game.
I mean we all know how nice it felt to get a nice unique ring/neck in codemasters which greatly boosted your lvl-/pvping. You cannot bring that back in any kind of custom server.
What people want (me included) is an basic webzen version of archlord (ep4) before the uniques got bound where pvping in realms was 24/7 on plus loads of people on siege. The rates were low on cm yeah but no1 would like to play on an unofficial version which can get closed within hours.
I enjoyed justac on release. But it got very fast out of hand - botters, hard cashers, and the usual realm ******* (mostly gipsys). You have to find something in between which is very hard to achieve but not impossible when you're at the point where justac is - talking about the files they got.
Those people who would run a nice made server either don't have the files or no/limited knowledge about running a server plus fixing stuff.
Old 02/19/2017, 03:03   #26

as bad as justac is, it will always be the better server. this kind of emulators only work "for some time" when they are made the way celestia archlord was made. the kind of custom archlord are the kind that hope for a fast income by adding stupid **** that will attract the justac failures who cant even get HH gear. just look at their forum, its a ban war, they completely ignore the fact that its a "beta" and just having a go at eachother with bans, reports and all sort of bullshit that u can imagine from a noob in a mmorpg community. if rumors are true and oisy is planning on opening ep3, (A legit EP3 with ep3 files) then ill patiently wait for it on justac where you actually have goals to complete and not only level your char and go killing
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2017, 10:59   #27

Quote:
as bad as justac is, it will always be the better server. this kind of emulators only work "for some time" when they are made the way celestia archlord was made. the kind of custom archlord are the kind that hope for a fast income by adding stupid **** that will attract the justac failures who cant even get HH gear. just look at their forum, its a ban war, they completely ignore the fact that its a "beta" and just having a go at eachother with bans, reports and all sort of bullshit that u can imagine from a noob in a mmorpg community. if rumors are true and oisy is planning on opening ep3, (A legit EP3 with ep3 files) then ill patiently wait for it on justac where you actually have goals to complete and not only level your char and go killing
Yes its true .I am also waiting for him to open his server the rest is pretty much waste of time.
Old 02/19/2017, 14:11   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowClawJJ View Post
Yes its true .I am also waiting for him to open his server the rest is pretty much waste of time.
I would love the idea,ep3 with normal xp and drop,but lower cc costs.But ofc there are people that will cry about this like always
Old 02/19/2017, 18:16   #29

Quote:
Wasn't Osiy working on ep8 files? , I didn't hear about such rumors... , but anyways, no matter what episode he makes, the server will be good, that dude has brain, knows what he does
Old 02/19/2017, 18:55   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by obscurewind View Post
Wasn't Osiy working on ep8 files? , I didn't hear about such rumors... , but anyways, no matter what episode he makes, the server will be good, that dude has brain, knows what he does
from what i read here and there, its easier to manage ep3 files. and besides ep3 > ep8 anytime.