Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 16:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

When Xcrash was what we paid for

Discussion on When Xcrash was what we paid for within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
When Xcrash was what we paid for

So I just roamed a bit around on epvp and came across the AL section after so many years- turns out there are still people playing around with archlord pservers???

Now ontopic; give me a short summary of
1-what/how many pservers there are
2-what versions/exp-rates there are
3-if those servers lag/have bugs
4-if those servers are p2w webzen style
5-how many players there are; i heard people are split up on the servers so every servers population is low
6-if Xcrash still exists; nothing better than pulling a train, blasting it down to 10% and then getting an Xcrash, right?^^

So I can decide if it's worth giving it a try.
I seriously expected people to give up on this game, as the files we had to deal with were a pile of unstable data junk and the few servers we actually got to work were beeing webzenised in the end because some greedy scumbags always want to stuff their pockets with money regardless of the game beeing destroyed.

Shoutout to all old mates (and haters),
meph
Old 08/20/2016, 15:07   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientPlayer View Post
So I just roamed a bit around on epvp and came across the AL section after so many years- turns out there are still people playing around with archlord pservers???

Now ontopic; give me a short summary of
1-what/how many pservers there are
2-what versions/exp-rates there are
3-if those servers lag/have bugs
4-if those servers are p2w webzen style
5-how many players there are; i heard people are split up on the servers so every servers population is low
6-if Xcrash still exists; nothing better than pulling a train, blasting it down to 10% and then getting an Xcrash, right?^^

So I can decide if it's worth giving it a try.
I seriously expected people to give up on this game, as the files we had to deal with were a pile of unstable data junk and the few servers we actually got to work were beeing webzenised in the end because some greedy scumbags always want to stuff their pockets with money regardless of the game beeing destroyed.

Shoutout to all old mates (and haters),
meph
3 servers but best of them is Classic AL
Has 2x rates but gonna go to 4x and 8x on weekends from october 2016, big update on october.
Its the most stable one out of the 3 and will be the most populated soon.

Its episode 3 but on october update gonna go to epi4.

As for the other 2 servers:
-AL emulator is still a project despite beeing episode 8
-Full of bugs, inventory glitches, game-breaking bugs, still in development.
-Justac AL is corrupted, totally unbalanced, pay2win, overpowered items.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2016, 17:43   #3

Classic AL has ****** rates and very low population. But its stable.. (who ******* cares)
Old 08/21/2016, 19:07   #4

Received Thanks: 1,288
Classic Al is the best server to be at. It has 200% XP and 400% DROP right now. In October, it'll be updated from EP3 to EP4 and there will be weekly boosts of 400% XP and 800% DROP.

Why all the hate then, you ask? It's cause ******* gonna puss and their retarded emulator dreams shattered into a million pieces. They now realise they should have started on Classic months ago instead of wasting time.

Bai
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2016, 21:45   #5

Totally unbiased opinions: the thread.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2016, 22:01   #6

If you want easy game - Justac
If you want little more afford - Classic
If you have patience and nerves - emulator
Old 08/22/2016, 09:52   #7

@
It's 200% exp, not ******* 200x exp
Old 08/23/2016, 19:13   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by alplayers View Post
@
It's 200% exp, not ******* 200x exp
You're right, I wrote it down wrong, still it's clear what I meant unless you're a total nitwit.
Old 09/13/2016, 07:31   #9

Hello guys! i apologize if i revive this old thread, but, i been wanting to come back to this amazing game that i used to love and hate years ago, maybe someone of you guys remember me, Kain aka Devastator from server Gracia.

Today i've logged in on Justac server after years and i've seen it ******* empty, like, there's no one playing it, so i wonder if you all left this game or you're all playing on other server? it would be interesting to start all again after some years.

Also, if someone of you had some information about my chinese friend Windspeed, send me a pm, i miss my lovely chinese motherfker

Thanks in advance!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2016, 08:29   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warfield View Post
Hello guys! i apologize if i revive this old thread, but, i been wanting to come back to this amazing game that i used to love and hate years ago, maybe someone of you guys remember me, Kain aka Devastator from server Gracia.

Today i've logged in on Justac server after years and i've seen it ******* empty, like, there's no one playing it, so i wonder if you all left this game or you're all playing on other server? it would be interesting to start all again after some years.

Also, if someone of you had some information about my chinese friend Windspeed, send me a pm, i miss my lovely chinese motherfker

Thanks in advance!
Check Classic AL in some weeks.
Old 09/24/2016, 11:33   #11

elite*gold: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldonx View Post
Classic Al is the best server to be at. It has 200% XP and 400% DROP right now. In October, it'll be updated from EP3 to EP4 and there will be weekly boosts of 400% XP and 800% DROP.

Why all the hate then, you ask? It's cause pussies gonna puss and their retarded emulator dreams shattered into a million pieces. They now realise they should have started on Classic months ago instead of wasting time.

Bai
Even if they "update" (lol what a awful try to revive the server btw) to ep4 and maybe get some more (a tiny hand full) players it'll still be shit. You Know why?
Because it's still in the false hands.

And im not gonna argue from outside, i got an lvl 92 sorc myself and it's just a pain logging on. I'd love to play the release al ep 4 (without bound uniques) again but never under such low minded management what they call admins.

There simply is no chance at all to get alot players back into AL again even tho it's a great Game.
If it's a free or too cheap server the gipsy's (eastern europeons) will rise and fill the server like the refugees do in europe. Like on al universe.
And if it's not free/a bit pricey or even p2w the typical al faggots (mostly but not entirely germans) will come. -> classic/justac since beginning.

And theres the other big reason why most people won't come back - the gaming industry get's more and more shit monthly and cathers them.
Like upcoming overhyped games which turned out to be shit (fallout 4, no mans sky, hitman, the new deus ex,etc... you name em)

I personally got hooked by overwatch and occasionally play League of Legends too, but mostly now singleplayer or games like ark, 7 days or h1z1.

Was hyped for osiy's server but then he took wimpin with him plus his idea behind the server's economy and i immediatelly called bullshit and lost the interest (and faith) in it. (and the typical hate reasoned report on twitch for illegal content, flame and prevent people to even try it - i think i did a well job to prevent all my friends from even trying the server out )

But i'd still download and start up on a new al server if there would be one which has no stupid/corrupted dev's (osiy / justfag people) or awfully patched ep2 (people like the al universe dev andi) files plus decent (not make me wanna kill myself) rates.
But that won't happen. Promised.
Old 09/24/2016, 13:38   #12

elite*gold: 30
Does Classic AL feel like old CM AL? I'm starting to miss that experience a little bit lately and want to kind of relive it again
Old 09/26/2016, 02:16   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uplifter View Post
Does Classic AL feel like old CM AL? I'm starting to miss that experience a little bit lately and want to kind of relive it again
Defo not, it's even worse than cm. Retards everywhere, p2w and terrible low rates.
Old 09/26/2016, 21:20   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAcKSHoT View Post
Defo not, it's even worse than cm. Retards everywhere, p2w and terrible low rates.
Lol what.
Old 09/26/2016, 23:46   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldonx View Post
Lol what.
Truth hurts.