Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 07:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Incorrect user ID entrered

Discussion on Incorrect user ID entrered within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Incorrect user ID entrered

Hello. Why can I not enter? Announces this always: Incorrect user ID entrered. 2 of his days I was able to play it, today not anymore. I can enter with none of my accounts. We the task? 4x I resettled it and other.
Old 06/12/2016, 14:44   #2

which server?
Old 06/12/2016, 14:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsv View Post
which server?
Justac.
Old 06/12/2016, 15:25   #4

check if your files are same as mine, if not replace it, and check if antivius doesn't block/remove it
Attached Files
File Type: zip 0just.zip (1.79 MB, 10 views)
Old 06/12/2016, 15:36   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsv View Post
check if your files are same as mine, if not replace it, and check if antivius doesn't block/remove it
Don't good. :S

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Incorrect ID
03/14/2014 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies
I just got session working and the server is up. But I can't get in game cause it keeps saying Incorrect ID. I've made a registration page and it worked, and I've even tried manually making an account. Still all in vain. I've used search, and all I could find was "Make a registration page or make one manually" and one where the tp said Thanks to a guy which had his obviously helpful post deleted.
Why so many "Incorrect user ID"...
04/13/2011 - Archlord - 4 Replies
...we had couple of problems with our connection in game such as incorrect user id, you see other char not yours, lagg. And I wanna research why we have that problems or who is making the problems and in what way. I already wrote down my opinion, please make your own too.... What do you think? It's Webzen fault?- no, why? OR It's costumers fault?-yes, why? -> beacouse of number of relogs on alt chars to get more points in GvG(there come problems with main server which got filled by...
VIP-Incorrect ID
09/13/2008 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
I contacted Shetan and she said that my account is probably in old database.Well i bought it 2weeks after VIP release..First there was problem that i couldn't set my recovery questions because my account have 5signs and minimum is 6signs.I see that its fixed now. PICTURE 1: ImageShack - Hosting :: 53745704qo6.png PICTURE 2(When i click change password) ImageShack - Hosting :: 58819779vh5.png And goliath is just ignoring me..-.-
Incorrect ID
03/25/2008 - Dekaron - 37 Replies
Guys can you share your knowledge or idea why incorrect id happened. And why it happened frequently during the past two (2) days. :confused: It is frustating to log in and incorrect id appears. Acclaim is not giving any specific reason why it is happening except they say it is a technical glitch. Thank you very much for enlightening this noob. :rolleyes: