Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 20:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GM files for old server files needed

Discussion on GM files for old server files needed within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GM files for old server files needed

i need the gm files
would be cool if you upload it
Old 06/03/2016, 23:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
The gm files were useless.
Never used them.
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lineage2 Needed Server Files
12/25/2008 - Lin2 Private Server - 23 Replies
This Download/Links section to common files. C1: Client: ftp://ftp.matrix.farlep.net/pub/games/lin...nt_200 40120.exe Mirror 1 Thanks Akel Server Files: http://www.johannesseine.de/L2C1Server/Chron1.rar Mirror 1 (FULL) Thanks MakaveliTha Anti Bot (Client/Server Fix): http://planetl2.com/antibot_package.zip
[NEW]Easy way to fetch needed files for server.
12/16/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey all. Some of you have downloaded server files, and you might be missing some parts to it. This site is a virtual drive which contains server files; Dekaron Server files I think some files are passworded, and the password is 'www.mythinn.cn'. Please report any problems/difficulties here.
What's the best way to collect files needed for server?
02/11/2008 - Private Server Advertising - 0 Replies
I'm a total noob at private server hosting..though i have set up a world of warcraft server in the past however the files for that were already being hosted so I just downloaded and used mysql and VIOLA!...but the question is what is the process of collecting the information needed for a private server? just asking I would like to take on a small project in my spare time in the manner of learning purposes..thanks in advance..and pm me if you like.