Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 21:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

! Chinese Archlord !

Discussion on ! Chinese Archlord ! within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/25/2009, 15:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
@ultimate

u use any proxyservice?
register additional gameservice in SDO headquater?

or just singn up, download and play?! o0
Old 12/25/2009, 16:37   #17

work !! but is a litle bit lag i kill 3 worm i ake lvl 2
a lot of reinforced and stones good drop mayby all uniqs you can drop in hours nice..what you have to do create a acc and instal tha game all kind of stuff pached and play on ...if gave error try to modyfy your proxy whith a ip from china is works 100%
Old 12/27/2009, 19:23   #18

how play pls i have install game and i have proxy china but can't play i have a msg error when login and close the game

sry for bad english
Old 12/28/2009, 00:26   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanhellsing View Post
how play pls i have install game and i have proxy china but can't play i have a msg error when login and close the game

sry for bad english
same problem , any1 can help
Old 12/30/2009, 02:00   #20

Wow Lots of Snails here..*ehheh* the *** is here : Guys for your Problem of the message is simple ^.^ Uninstall english or any other Archlord@@ then install the China archlord its beacuase or other archlord re. file i playerd Korean-Japanese-China archlords i enjoyed but they suck of the langue ; best was Korean whit New race the DragonScion ofcourse you need use proxy in Korean and use Korean Kssn (korean social security number) but what the heck im haxtor i can get that.And you doint need proxy for China archlord -.- just uninstall all archlords you have on pc then install China! thats all.. gosh btw The China is like in ep 4 only x] that stinks. If you need any help reply me or pm me x] i know all about all archlords all links and other stuff gl : if i was kool Thanx me ;p;

P.S i tried to dupe on Korean its working 100% xD thats was funny rofl i think on China The mailbox is dead : gg If i was kool Thanx me! and pm if ya need anything about other archlodrs ;p; (sorry for my english)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2010, 00:50   #21

I wonder if anyone can translate chinese to english??
Old 01/08/2010, 17:12   #22

how to register i dont understand even in english
Old 01/10/2010, 21:58   #23

guys someone make a language pack plz it will b more fun if we can understand the text of the items

thnx

I registered and I got it to update but when i try log in it gives a msg and it closes the game

please help

the images describe the problem i was having

hope this helps solve the problem

I activated my account using hotmail it but since it was in Chinese i do not understand anything so maybe i did that step wrong so can someone make a video of registering or make a full picture guide on how to register all the way to logging into the game.

if someone does this a lot more English players will join

thnx in advance
Old 01/11/2010, 06:08   #24

Long long ago (2yrs) I tried to play Chinese and I got the same message as u do then I give my accont to someone to check if there is mistake in account registration but that person said account completly works and he said to me that I need Chinese proxy. Coz Chinese, Japanese, and Korean ver. are restrickted to other countries. I also heard from people that they (China or Japan) have time limit for other countries but not for Korean for sure coz I played Korean ver with proxy for 4 months without restriction and right now they are most advance in Archlord.
Old 01/11/2010, 11:02   #25

for me the game is ok the only problem is i cant fiind the 10x exp/drop server and maybe omeone cant translate or to tell us if we can put some files from the english version so maybe it will work

shank3r lvl 32 - original server
Old 01/20/2010, 16:43   #26

i try toregister bud cant some problem with pass i enter pass but when i enter (confirm pass) show me red characters!
can you help me
Old 01/28/2010, 10:56   #27

Hi The_Ultimate1,
And while I have it installed and then I DOWNLOADED.
So my problem is now when he opens the patch clienten that happened, but nothing more.
What can I do??
I come into play?

Oh, and how can I change that sorag in English or German?
Old 01/28/2010, 12:32   #28

can someone tell me wich one is good server, I found so many new ones that are empty xp rate isnt good, drop is bad, no ppl...

lol @ server with gold drop 1-5 gold per mob, a very very low drop rate...U can buy some kind of passports from merchant that will teleport u to cave with lv1-20 mobs...mobs hits ice dmg too from lv1 so its kinda harD
Old 01/30/2010, 13:02   #29

guys a new CH pserver was found

and the guys are working on a english 1

just read that thread
Old 01/30/2010, 20:39   #30

well my advice is simple, change the ini files, there is where everything is