Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 17:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is that? New?

Discussion on What is that? New? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/01/2016, 11:04   #16

elite*gold: 0
It's not me either. But they're legit. Even more legit than justac.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2016, 12:05   #17

that chinese signature is striking

but

"server episode we are currently undecided"

well...
Old 03/01/2016, 15:07   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsv View Post

but

well...
That was my question before..witch ep. He said we arent decided so i want to know does he have shrine/abs content too or only hh content like justac have.
Old 03/01/2016, 18:31   #19

Quote:

but

well...
He probably meant to say client/where they're going to start.
Old 03/01/2016, 19:08   #20

Frankly speaking, i don't even care about his project. I know perfectly well and whitout a doubt that Osiy's project is far better than anything else.

Most of the people don't realize it yet.
Just have patience, of course you can still try others projects but i know for sure that i'll support and help on Osiy's project. Wether it's networking / system security, or even websites and database linking.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/01/2016, 19:12   #21

elite*gold: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feldunost View Post
Frankly speaking, i don't even care about his project. I know perfectly well and whitout a doubt that Osiy's project is far better than anything else.

Most of the people don't realize it yet.
Just have patience, of course you can still try others projects but i know for sure that i'll support and help on Osiy's project. Wether it's networking / system security, or even websites and database linking.
Amen brother.
Old 03/01/2016, 22:16   #22

for me, as always, without any proofs, server has status "fake"
Old 03/02/2016, 01:49   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapid View Post
How is the server fake. *** ur such a **** always. u can see on their website before it loads you to forum it says its under construction. i dont think they intended for it to be found yet. its just their staff, they didnt advertise nothing unless u think nuclearreactorx works for them.

nobody from there posted anything or said the server is online all they have is a forum with no posts.

thats basically a very polite way of saying 'wtf are you doing on my forum'. I hope when the admin does open up this server he bans ur account because u have a *** complex even though ur a **** programmer. im not going to judge until i see a server up which is how u should be. community is full of faggots with this game who think they can do better
Wow, why are you automatically so offensive to me? I was the one who went into their forums and asked them what was going on, and I was doing so politely, their forums can be set into a locked mode if noone wants them to find them till they officially release anything. If anything, they should be happy that they are ALREADY getting recognition. And who the hell said I was a programmer?

I didn't ANYWHERE in my post say that this server would be fake, frankly I expect MUCH from these guys, since the developer on their forum is replying with good grammar and politely. You don't have to come in here like a little ***** assuming that anyone has said that they were fake, because noone has done so thus far, these guys seem extremely promising.
Old 03/02/2016, 01:57   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearreactorx View Post
Wow, why are you automatically so offensive to me? I was the one who went into their forums and asked them what was going on, and I was doing so politely, their forums can be set into a locked mode if noone wants them to find them till they officially release anything. If anything, they should be happy that they are ALREADY getting recognition. And who the hell said I was a programmer?

I didn't ANYWHERE in my post say that this server would be fake, frankly I expect MUCH from these guys, since the developer on their forum is replying with good grammar and politely. You don't have to come in here like a little ***** assuming that anyone has said that they were fake, because noone has done so thus far, these guys seem extremely promising.
u realize I was talking and quoted WSV not u right?

lmao
Old 03/02/2016, 07:03   #25

so you have played it already? tell us more

again I can say, fake or another ep3 kind server. you wont change my mind with insults.

or maybe I rang in proper bell and it's your site so?

you wrote they look so competent just seeing underconstruction site and one post on forum, and you have a butthurt about my personal opinion. hilarious. you said that you dont want to judge but you already done it in your first post. great.
Old 03/02/2016, 09:04   #26

now even your "competent" info has been deleted
Old 03/02/2016, 09:10   #27

wsv = pro justac /it's just that
Old 03/02/2016, 09:27   #28

and pro 173ac dont forget. I play also there.
Old 03/02/2016, 12:14   #29

Quote:
and pro 173ac dont forget. I play also there.

ok ok , but stop the unfounded opinions and criticisms Osy and those on the project will make a tip-top server.
Just wait and bring enthusiasm.
Old 03/02/2016, 12:44   #30

sorry. not without solid proofs, progress reports. I and other players were fulled too many times with empty promises. being sceptic is not hating.
Thanks
1 User