Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 05:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archlord 2 opinions

Discussion on Archlord 2 opinions within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Archlord 2 opinions

Like the title says.
Old 06/17/2014, 13:12   #2

deleted.
Old 06/17/2014, 13:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunnyButton View Post
deleted.
bestest opinion ever postet in elitepeeveepers

wtf are u want bro with dis silly command
Old 06/17/2014, 16:42   #4

I'm watching now live stream

and OMG this game sucks more than I though
Old 06/17/2014, 17:38   #5

Received Thanks: 1,288
Looks like alot of other current mmo's. So I don't see anything that makes it different or special. In fact it kind of looks like someone did a sloppy job. Not alot of attention to detail.

No open pvp system... Error404: anything that made Archlord Archlord not found.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/17/2014, 18:59   #6

Here i my first impressions

Old 06/17/2014, 19:38   #7

select side-> costumize character-> go make quests-> run to quest-> complete quest-> run back to NPC-> finish quest.
Now do that for each quest. NO TNX. ALREADY SEEN TOO MANY **** GAMES like that!
My opinion: Webzen nice try but no tnx.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/17/2014, 19:41   #8

Pretty Much Metin, Cabal and Dekaron all together, **** game nothing like archlord
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/17/2014, 19:42   #9

yea i hate to always do quests, coming from AL1 where u just go and grind haha
Old 06/18/2014, 00:04   #10

lol im lv 15 and i done like 4 quest and i played 4 h just
Old 06/18/2014, 11:54   #11

i suggest everyone try it for themselves

i played for about 2 hours yesterday and i think i like it....im lvl 13, playing traditional (all grind) and i think the game might be ok...ofc too early to say for sure
Old 06/18/2014, 13:51   #12

tyed.--> unninstaled
first reason--> it feels like i play an entire other game instead of archlord,its like i playng raiderz( in my opinion has a better combat system + shiny graphics )
second reason--> the hell is with that combat system,it like im killing mobs in slow motion(for today mmorpgs standards archlord 2 sucks ***** at this category)
third reason--> removed the old fashion way ctrl + atack to comence a duel/pvp ( nahhh you just need to fking press on theyr heds and request a duell,like all the other ***** around)
oh and did i sayd that i feel playng raiderz again and again )))
Old 06/18/2014, 16:31   #13

well for those that think its so different battle wise

start a new toon on Justac on second client, use nothing like cc etc

then go kill and lvl by shooting little skills, it will be long

when a game is in beta, it is supposed to be "crappy" so much can and will change

for example of this look at smite videos in the begining then look at them now
Old 06/18/2014, 17:00   #14

Received Thanks: 1,288
I agree with you to let everyone try it for themselves, but so far I also agree with every bit of criticism that has been posted here. Not out of hatered towards Webzen, but because they're right. Alot of the character movement/mobility and content is done with too much haste. It feels sloppy. If I compare it to Aion, the only other MMO I've played, I can say that it's basically the same game but less good in all aspects. AL2 is just "another" identical MMO to what's already out there.

Also, I dislike the fact that some people keep referring to Justac as a decent option if we find that AL2 doesn't feel right. Justac was never and will never be anything close to the original Archlord. It does not have that same feel and it's flooded with corruption. I prefer to not have my fond memories of Archlord 1 ruined by, in all honesty, that complete **** of an admin.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 06/18/2014, 17:11   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldonx View Post
Also, I dislike the fact that some people keep referring to Justac as a decent option if we find that AL2 doesn't feel right. Justac was never and will never be anything close to the original Archlord. It does not have that same feel and it's flooded with corruption. I prefer to not have my fond memories of Archlord 1 ruined by, in all honesty, that complete **** of an admin.
I have to remember you CM corrupted GMs here. So corruption point has no sense. Admin never should gave Gm powers to players, that was his mistake, and that's why I don't play Justac in earnest. But I still prefer any **** p-serwer than new, so called Archlord.