Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 14:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Justac download Problems

Discussion on Justac download Problems within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Justac download Problems

If i download justac and its finished it fauls.
??

Lomi
Old 03/31/2014, 12:38   #2

maybe u should post this in justac forum ...
but i had the same same problem: i just took another download mirror (not google download) and it worked well for me
Old 04/01/2014, 00:02   #3

justac still working ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FT Thai Download Problems
06/01/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
Hi everybody.. I'm trying to download FT Thai from the site but it takes more than 1 week.. How can I download it without becoming old? Thank you <3
Problems with download
01/26/2012 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hehyho guuuuuuuys:) Uhm i have some problems with the download. my problem is i have installed an older version i think it was 1.334 or so. When i start the game comes : You must install the latest version. Ok so i went on joymax and wanted to install the game but the installer does nothing! Can some one help me??
Kbot 5.12 Download problems
08/18/2011 - DarkOrbit - 12 Replies
Hey, I was on kbotik.com side and I saw there is a new Version of kbot. so i wanted to diwnload it, but when I open "Kbot 5.12 Setup" nothing happens o_O Pls help
[PROBLEMS] MANY OF MY FRENDS CANT DOWNLOAD THE HACKS BOTS FORM THIS SITE !!!
06/27/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hey Men I Cant Download the rar files....actually i cant download anything.I try to download with DAP BITCOMET and after they say it has been downloaded i open the file with WINRAR and it says that the format is unknown or DAMAGED what should i do i need many things from this site to download.IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME TO DOWNLOAD THAT RAR FILES :mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:( PLEASE PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEM I HAVE AN ACCOUNT ON THIS SITE FROM MANY MONTHS AND I NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM !! :mad::mad::mad:
problems with the download
05/24/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Good evening, I'm trying to download silkroad, I put the site and put the page to download, (Silkroad Online Official Homepage), now, unloading that file, the open, but not download, what should I do? I have to try somewhere high site?