Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 08:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archlord developing forum

Discussion on Archlord developing forum within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/28/2014, 22:45   #16

elite*gold: 0
- free/easy to use/fast/safe
Old 02/28/2014, 22:49   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlukac89 View Post
- free/easy to use/fast/safe
phpbb is **** imo Vbulletin all the way
Old 03/01/2014, 01:43   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodwin View Post
Arthion all the way.
Old 03/01/2014, 13:37   #19

Quote:
Vbulletin is not free and why is phpbb **** ? Did you try it ?
Old 03/01/2014, 13:52   #20

- start forum( the new one forum takes time bcz we work on it for much features for our members) ... check the first topic(epvp topic)
Old 03/01/2014, 23:57   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlukac89 View Post
Vbulletin is not free and why is phpbb **** ? Did you try it ?
yes i did try it actually
Old 03/13/2014, 17:31   #22

Sooo.. What happend here? xD
Old 03/13/2014, 17:35   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklord003 View Post

Sooo.. What happend here? xD
That's.... a fcked forum without Security, domain and ****** stuff.
Alex... you can make better things then this ****, but don't make something if you don't want to spend time and some money in it... when you will learn that?
I hope you will understand this... next time.. some day.
Old 03/13/2014, 20:02   #24

He cant do **** . . u don't get it lol . .
i've always said that he will not be able to create a pserver or do something creative
Get justac files and maybe u will be able to learn " how to "
Old 03/13/2014, 20:33   #25

starforce11 ... do it if you are good btw i wasnt online alot time..yeha i saw ..somebody logged as admin or whatever..will not be available anymore the forum if you need any tutorial/serverfiles just /w me .. i dont want to waste my time with "kids" like starforce,arthion,hm etc etc...this community will never apreciate the help..there are just few persons
Old 03/14/2014, 01:21   #26

wow, people do have lives...
Old 03/14/2014, 16:40   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3css View Post
starforce11 ... do it if you are good btw i wasnt online alot time..yeha i saw ..somebody logged as admin or whatever..will not be available anymore the forum if you need any tutorial/serverfiles just /w me .. i dont want to waste my time with "kids" like starforce,arthion,hm etc etc...this community will never apreciate the help..there are just few persons
Kids? Yeahright.
Well, the only thing i said is that ''you can make better things''... i guess.
Everytime you promise things, and it fails after some days/weeks.
Make something that's nice and spend some time and money in it if you want to make it work... or just don't make anything.
Shit will make peoples qq, you know that .

Quote:
wow, people do have lives...
Seriously?
There is sun outside, that makes peoples live... well, the ''normal'' peoples ^^.
Old 03/14/2014, 21:03   #28

Arthion : only because you created a pserver ( copy server ) doesn't makes u a greater person -> no insults im just saying ! Never invest money . .be sure that you're safe to do it

Al3css : i appreciate the fact that you're trying but please don't . . u are not able to keep it alive and u know it . Stop giving fake news to people who have feelings
Make something else,creating servers won't make you rich and if you're trying to explain me that you create it for fun .. well that's a lie. Get a job and you will get money
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2014, 21:50   #29

haha... what a joke...its unbelievable ).. money?i got alot.. money! if its about money you can make them easy... btw donations was just for server building ...electricity,internet speed ,upgrading rams and things like this..btw think a bit..if you buy a vpn,if you buy a dedicate server why you pay money and there they are not free? because that peoples that host the servers needs: to pay internet,electricity,create more slots for more members and such of this things... this is what i did..btw why i give it up?insufficients funds at that time for upgrade,internet paying,electricity paying,and the server started to get lags and much more bugs that was first time.that is why..and btw qq`ers like you for now i dont have a pserver,i dont need one for the moment..i did it just because peoples asked for a new pserver for this game and this game for me its awsome from ep 1 to ep3..and i succeded to do a good pserver at the beggining..then my hard was burned,after that i started to remake the server but i failed and failed and failed...in team i was the one who thinked the stats,quests,started to share some work with other pservers or other pservers started to stole from my client ini folder : items , quests , use my client etc.PEACe bro thats why i failed...i failed when i fked up the hard disk!then i was little upset and i didnt want anymore to work again for Calidus with new serverfiles from 0 ..my mistake was : i didnt saved the serverfiles from the hard disk before to be burned...PEACE AGAIN!HAVE FUN GUYS!I DONT WANT ANYMORE WAR WITH YOU!
Old 03/15/2014, 04:05   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3css View Post
haha... what a joke...its unbelievable ).. money?i got alot.. money! if its about money you can make them easy... btw donations was just for server building ...electricity,internet speed ,upgrading rams and things like this..btw think a bit..if you buy a vpn,if you buy a dedicate server why you pay money and there they are not free? because that peoples that host the servers needs: to pay internet,electricity,create more slots for more members and such of this things... this is what i did..btw why i give it up?insufficients funds at that time for upgrade,internet paying,electricity paying,and the server started to get lags and much more bugs that was first time.that is why..and btw qq`ers like you for now i dont have a pserver,i dont need one for the moment..i did it just because peoples asked for a new pserver for this game and this game for me its awsome from ep 1 to ep3..and i succeded to do a good pserver at the beggining..then my hard was burned,after that i started to remake the server but i failed and failed and failed...in team i was the one who thinked the stats,quests,started to share some work with other pservers or other pservers started to stole from my client ini folder : items , quests , use my client etc.PEACe bro thats why i failed...i failed when i fked up the hard disk!then i was little upset and i didnt want anymore to work again for Calidus with new serverfiles from 0 ..my mistake was : i didnt saved the serverfiles from the hard disk before to be burned...PEACE AGAIN!HAVE FUN GUYS!I DONT WANT ANYMORE WAR WITH YOU!
It seems like you really gave your whole self to this game, I think you should consider real life every once in a while(this is not just for you this is for everyone in this section that likes starting flame wars) instead of creating drama over some dumb game that in 5 years no one will even remember. Cheers.
Thanks
1 User