Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 08:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to get out of map ?

Discussion on How to get out of map ? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow How to get out of map ?

Hey i know that place at teranoa and guild battle square but how to get in other areas ? some1 can tell or can summon me out there ?
Old 08/24/2009, 03:15   #2

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
not me the only one i know is also teranoa :/
Old 08/24/2009, 09:15   #3

Guild Battle Square is easy: go tullan portal and choose it.
Teranoa you go from portal in hideback village. choose "Time war area" end at that portal choose "teranoa"
Old 08/25/2009, 00:15   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinq1 View Post
Guild Battle Square is easy: go tullan portal and choose it.
Teranoa you go from portal in hideback village. choose "Time war area" end at that portal choose "teranoa"
i mean out of map and that i know that u can get from teranoa and guild battle square out and there are other places to get out of map
Old 08/25/2009, 00:15   #5

P1tch dont respond at pm
Old 08/25/2009, 00:20   #6

and why u want to get out of the map? :/
Old 08/25/2009, 07:52   #7

They think that they can trade Realm Armor out of the map lmao
Old 08/25/2009, 10:06   #8

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
thats not possible
Old 08/25/2009, 18:28   #9

i think too
if somebody able to trade the realms post here pls
Old 08/25/2009, 18:52   #10

I dont know how to get out of map but a friend of mine knows. He summoned me there, I was like in the air next to the ship of terranoa. if i press M it gave an error message. In the mini-map I could only see black terrain. He didnt tell me how he do it. But its possible to get out of of map from terranoa. No, realm armors are not tradeable there, but its fun to walk in the air and map show nothig, yet you see the ship next to you. If somebody has a video from the place you go to cross out of ship & get out to air, please make video.
Offtopic:
Hey, I know how to get out of contra house in latria & walk in the sea (but its not out of the map).
Old 08/25/2009, 19:33   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinq1 View Post
I dont know how to get out of map but a friend of mine knows. He summoned me there, I was like in the air next to the ship of terranoa. if i press M it gave an error message. In the mini-map I could only see black terrain. He didnt tell me how he do it. But its possible to get out of of map from terranoa. No, realm armors are not tradeable there, but its fun to walk in the air and map show nothig, yet you see the ship next to you. If somebody has a video from the place you go to cross out of ship & get out to air, please make video.
Offtopic:
Hey, I know how to get out of contra house in latria & walk in the sea (but its not out of the map).
i got that whit contrahouse but u can walk only little in water and is not enought getting out of map some other ideas ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2009, 19:35   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehryzonaa View Post
i think too
if somebody able to trade the realms post here pls

NP
Old 08/25/2009, 21:54   #13

elite*gold: 20
like manny ppl said, not a single way has been found to trade it.
Old 08/25/2009, 22:30   #14

i dont want to trade realms i only want visit that areas
Old 08/26/2009, 09:42   #15

...I will post some new info, maybe a bit offtopic, maybe need a new topic for it.
I did it some time ago so I dont know if it still happens. (was ep3 though). I go to Archlord folder (In my computer G:\Archlord. I copy "world" subfolder to desktop. Then I go to my Chinese Archlord installation, and copy that "world" folder from chinese to codemasters folder. I run archlord. Then funny things happen: My wings dont show(necklace looks empty), strange item categories in item trader (i could only see item preview on top of window, no items were acually sold there ofcourse), my moonelf had a quest in Tullan guild registar (well had the {!} icon, pressed "quest" button, the quest text was unreadable, some words of the text was red, but the "accept quest" button wasnt working, just as webzens archlord quests are now.
I got scared I'd lose my wings and logged off, put the original "world" folder back in the Archlord folder and started the game and everything went back to normal.
About 3 weeks ago, I did other experiments of this kind: I used webzens "world" subfolder in codemasters installation: game didnt launch at all.
Then I took Korean folder and did the same. Again, game didnt launch at all. But, in this case, I first move the char to guild battle square & then do the little folder replacement: The game launched, but i find myself in the middle of nothing. Like the char was in the air with nothing nowhere. Moved camera everywhere, couldnt see nothing but the sky. char could not walk either.
Maybe somebody with more patience than me can try replace the folder & do something useful. Maybe realms armours are tradeable with this? Maybe we can find something else useful? I was too scared about my char, and my game installation being corrupted so I didnt try much.