Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Saving scammed item

Discussion on Saving scammed item within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Saving scammed item

Hello,

i have an idea,

when we buy a scammed shuta ring,

can we unstone this, and put a new stone in, will it disapear again `?
Old 08/18/2009, 14:02   #2

try it out, you will see that you can`t unstone the dupe.

bcuz the dupe stuck in mail
Old 08/18/2009, 14:21   #3

im not sure but im tryng this *method* for some times .Mostly witht his method it stays with me all the time after relogs etc but suprisingly after maintenance 50% it disappears so im not sure
Old 08/22/2009, 05:19   #4

wHY DONT YOU QUIT! ! every idea you get will be seen <<<<guys come on if you figure stuff out keep it on Down Low every newb will be here learning how to fck you over! ! !
Old 08/22/2009, 11:16   #5

and how do you learned your things? :P im sure some1 told you how to do "your first steps"

if everything gets public there gonna be more people who use this ,yes but there gonna be also more ppl who develop or expand the old hack/dupe/bug for sure
and also no one in this topic said sth about a hack/dupe/bug which is not public yet o.O
Old 08/22/2009, 20:22   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelion View Post
wHY DONT YOU QUIT! ! every idea you get will be seen <<<<guys come on if you figure stuff out keep it on Down Low every newb will be here learning how to fck you over! ! !
well, if you were not an idiot you would notice this would be smart. if every one learned how to make a scammed item stay, the scamming would probably go way down n more people would be happy.

also, u would be able to dupe unique rings/necks, lower the prices of them, and possibly lower prices of cc.
Old 08/23/2009, 15:13   #7

dont work...alrdy test it