Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 01:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Population on servers

Discussion on Population on servers within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Population on servers

Which server is most populated? Is it worth to come back and play again?
Stopped playing few months after Webzen took control of whole game.
Old 10/21/2013, 19:22   #2

what the fck is the meaning of this?
there is already 2 threads about the same **** ****...
Old 10/21/2013, 19:51   #3

Received Thanks: 1,288
Hi

We, the elitepvpers community, enjoy not having to reply to the same question two days in a row. If you kindly scroll down the first Archlord page (though I doubt you'll have to scroll as it's 2 topics below this one), you will see a thread very similar to yours.

We, the elitepvpers community, are a very angry species. Avoid making us angry at any costs, and if you must, bring cookies, beer or boobies.

As to your question, Urzark is the most populated. As to your other question, don't install this game and never think of its existance ever again.

It is doomed and dead, and any experience you will have by playing it now will ruin any joyful memory you have of playing it in the past.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2013, 23:07   #4

Uzrak that where i play =]
Old 10/22/2013, 07:47   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldonx View Post
Hi

We, the elitepvpers community, enjoy not having to reply to the same question two days in a row. If you kindly scroll down the first Archlord page (though I doubt you'll have to scroll as it's 2 topics below this one), you will see a thread very similar to yours.

We, the elitepvpers community, are a very angry species. Avoid making us angry at any costs, and if you must, bring cookies, beer or boobies.

As to your question, Urzark is the most populated. As to your other question, don't install this game and never think of its existance ever again.

It is doomed and dead, and any experience you will have by playing it now will ruin any joyful memory you have of playing it in the past.
U forgot to mention that none of the servers even work, except for Urzark so ofc it is the most populated rolf.
Old 10/22/2013, 16:27   #6

elite*gold: 66
its the best anyway...they just sort dead and duped server out (zian) ^^
Old 10/23/2013, 19:01   #7

How much are the shrine coin and shrine parts in urzark ?
Old 10/23/2013, 22:41   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo2012 View Post
How much are the shrine coin and shrine parts in urzark ?
Ahaha you sh1thead, don t tell me you are planning to play in urzark to make all shrine full with your retarded twinks....