Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 22:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

This account injection is sortta smelly!

Discussion on This account injection is sortta smelly! within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation This account injection is sortta smelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
I'm not abusing anything.
The accounts I got was from my own SQL injection, I have no idea who LetterOfPardon is.

Thread closed,
discussion ended,
sold what I need sold.
The buyers will stay private to prevent Dnote to catch their names on e*pvp, get their IP addresses and IP ban them in-game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by letterofpardon View Post
I hacked them using a ssl (https for those who dont understand encryption)
Web site cracker. they are real people, some have taken them. people have changed passwords
there are valid click and buy accounts for free chantra there are many many uniques and gcs and money to steal. i did it for the community i just let emma have first digs in them.

ones that are not working are name - name
name - name1
Name - name1 and so on all work
dnote can suck a fat cock fuck codemasters
pricks

if you want more il hack more and its not trojan shit its cracking shit exploiting that codemasters cant do shit baout unless they want to ban every single person from the game. dnote cane fuck the fuck off
Big props to huggins

en fkin joy
*/lots of codes here/*

for all my coders

o by the way Emme is not fake we fucked up codemasters together

if u really wanted to fk things up just go to and dos the login server or site offline and no one can play not even the gms

by the way they still log in on the forum - go spam it and cause havoc RAWR

Now Emme, first you say that you don't know this guy, than he comes and says that u did it together and furthermore you edited his post and god knows what u added in there.

Furthermore, if you check this guys last posts you will see that it was like a month ago, and now he comes back just to tell us that your accounts are real?

How would u explain this Emme ?

Respect,
Clav
Old 07/20/2009, 15:59   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by claviculae View Post
How would u explain this Emme ?
Respect,
Clav
i think Emme's actions and claims in the last few weeks, explained everything already (at least all coders now know the truth, even if they didnt say it directly)
Old 07/20/2009, 16:34   #3

remove emme from mod for sure
Old 07/20/2009, 18:41   #4

elite*gold: 5
he merged the multiple posts of letterofpardon
Old 07/20/2009, 19:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by letterofpardon View Post
i did it for the community i just let emma have first digs in them.

o by the way Emme is not fake we ****** up codemasters together
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder
I'm not abusing anything.
The accounts I got was from my own SQL injection, I have no idea who LetterOfPardon is.
haha, thank u emme for ur useful posts!
i guess after all, this is how u received all these thanks!

you owned your self ....... and like said before: leave coding for the real coders... and stop copy-paste from other people's codes, copy-paste from google.

you try to destroy our game.... haha.... you destroyed yourself and reputation nothing more.
Old 07/20/2009, 22:50   #6

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Hilarious.
Heres the deal:
'letterofpardon' and I are friends, we met here on e*pvp. His aim was on destroying archlord, and so was mine. We joined together and started to ruin the game slowly and slowly, and kept giving you (the community) hints and glitches, but you were ungrateful, we lived with it, then Dnote came into the picture. Boom! 2100 accounts released, and boom I gave out a couple versions of my program(s) to random people.

I don't want letterofpardon go into the dirt, since I'm not sure if he is using a hidden IP as I do, CodeMasters could easily get him.

The accounts are real, if they are banned or whatever Dnote did that when I/we released them.

I edited his posts becuase it was 7 posts in a row (I can even take a screenshot of how it was before I merged it, can un-do all changes).

Bekett, if you claim I can't code, sure that's up to you, worked for codemasters, made a custom game with custom source and custom client, made a bunch of programs and just search for threads made by me in the Conquer 2.0 section and you'll find over 100 releases made by me of the Conquer2.0 game privateserver.

Moderation has nothing to do with how good you can code.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread