Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 05:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Episode 3 server.

Discussion on Episode 3 server. within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/01/2013, 11:33   #16

elite*gold: 0
well sir, all i can say is that u are verry cocky and obnoxious. if u can't see my point i'll stop explaining it. i think most people do understand it and will read this as it is and know wat i mean.

goodday to u sir.
Old 09/01/2013, 11:41   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontaine View Post
well sir, all i can say is that u are verry cocky and obnoxious. if u can't see my point i'll stop explaining it. i think most people do understand it and will read this as it is and know wat i mean.

goodday to u sir.
Well, thank you. I always feel so warm inside when people critique on my opinion.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2013, 15:02   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by justa View Post
Well, thank you. I always feel so warm inside when people critique on my opinion.
You say things that you don't even know.
So, what's your point to give any reply on this thread?
Old 09/01/2013, 15:19   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpShooter100 View Post
You say things that you don't even know.
So, what's your point to give any reply on this thread?
No point.. just OCD.
Old 09/01/2013, 15:51   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by justa View Post
No point.. just OCD.
qq.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2013, 21:55   #21

Quote:
u know how much work it would take to make your own server files? it would take months doing it alone.
Agreed, you need plenty of time to de-crypt the client and to catch and understand all the packets that the client transmits towards the server and vice versa. Not talking about the programming with all the socket functions.

Quote:
also just have a good look at the game and u know that its not written by himself. the fact that there is a event running with mobs having icons above their head and dropping event items should tell u enough.
I will disagree with you there. Whats the big fuss with the mobs with the yellow star above their head? Since he did not program the client, just used the already programmed client by webzen / nhn i do not see your point there. He just programmed and event function which he can switch on and off and when these mobs spawn you will see that icon above their heads, since that icon what you see is only client sided.
Old 09/01/2013, 22:54   #22

Received Thanks: 1,288
I feel uncomfortable not being included in a flamewar.

Quick, someone say something offensive!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/01/2013, 23:45   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldonx View Post

**** you!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/02/2013, 16:59   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawmas View Post
Agreed, you need plenty of time to de-crypt the client and to catch and understand all the packets that the client transmits towards the server and vice versa. Not talking about the programming with all the socket functions.

I will disagree with you there. Whats the big fuss with the mobs with the yellow star above their head? Since he did not program the client, just used the already programmed client by webzen / nhn i do not see your point there. He just programmed and event function which he can switch on and off and when these mobs spawn you will see that icon above their heads, since that icon what you see is only client sided.
another way to see that he din't make the files is the chantra shop items in it. as they seriously reflect the current korean chantra shop. and that part is verry server sided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldonx View Post

u little cunt, u don't know anything... (not really tho, just satisfying the needs of the king)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2013, 17:56   #25

Quote:
another way to see that he din't make the files is the chantra shop items in it. as they seriously reflect the current korean chantra shop. and that part is verry server sided.
are you sure? so i assume you've never used an older version of the archlord client (basically, skipped a few updates) after its been updated.. the event items are still in the shop, however idk if you can buy them..

edit:

but then again, i know nothing, because i'm a ******* ******
Old 09/02/2013, 21:54   #26

Quote:
Common. Give me the ini folder of any client from any p server of archlord and i can tell you what does it have in the chantra shop. That is the less he could have "copied".
Old 09/03/2013, 14:20   #27

we already got Justac .. wich is a good pserver .. who needs a better staff but still an awsome server !

i dont think some1 will be able to create another pserver like this one !
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2013, 23:11   #28

we also didnt thought anyone will create such a good server and yet here it is...
there are people that will make full ep3 someday ^_^ I just hope i will still be alive by than
Thanks
1 User