Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 13:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[guide] how to save duped rings/necks

Discussion on [guide] how to save duped rings/necks within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[guide] how to save duped rings/necks

well, i started to test before drak gave some input. BUT, i tested this with unique weapons (work just like duped unique rings and necks).

as of yet this has worked. but, its not guaranteed. this is just to help insure yourself if you do a trade and do not know if it is a duped item or not.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

steps:

1- buy the ring or necklace

2- mail the ring or neck to one of your other characters.

3- let the mail sit (dont read or look at it) until the next daily restart.

4- after restart open the mail and take the item out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

NOTES:

1- if ring or neck does not come out of mail it did not work (who knows why)

2- you must wait for restart for the server to clean out the double codes (more than likely the real one would leave)

3- it worked with the weapons i have tried so far. more testing from you guys would be great to confirm.

4- THIS IS MORE OR LESS A PRECAUTION METHOD SO YOU DON'T GET SCAMMED!!! the scammer will lose item while you wont! (it seems)

5- this is NOT a way to dupe rings or necks and save them. this is a way to (idk how to say im not computer smart) reverse the duped and non duped item. only one still remains.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

if this helps any please hit thanks button .

p.s. im not emme so im not the best at figuring this stuff out. wish he would help me do some neat things (give hints and i figure it out)
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/10/2009, 21:53   #2

hey hey what about credit for me for idea ;p
Old 07/10/2009, 21:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakonis View Post
hey hey what about credit for me for idea ;p
well like it said in the first line, i was already testing that theory . but THANKS DRAK!!!

also, i tested it with the AH. all i got was a bugged bag. first i could only sell 9 items. then i got a scrimitar or some **** that was in the ah for 1 mill. now the wand is back in the ah. cant cancel it but that idea is busted.
Old 07/10/2009, 22:00   #4

which dupe method u use?

the disconnection one or...?
Old 07/10/2009, 22:13   #5

Quote:
which dupe method u use?

the disconnection one or...?
or? there is an or? if so u should hit me up wit a message on the or method. cuz that way (if there is an or) i can test the items from that too

p.s. im experimenting wit so much stuff (most prolly wont work) but still be nice to figure some neat **** out.
Old 07/10/2009, 22:36   #6

allrighty i guess we could trade methods...

i mean... if u have something to offer me in return of course ;p because in your thread u said clearly u wont share ur dupes with any1... so i thinkk why should i XD... unless u can convince me otherwise
Old 07/12/2009, 01:18   #7

Quote:
allrighty i guess we could trade methods...

i mean... if u have something to offer me in return of course ;p because in your thread u said clearly u wont share ur dupes with any1... so i thinkk why should i XD... unless u can convince me otherwise
ahh drak, that is where i should had been more clear. i wont share my info with any one who comes across and asks, begs, or leeches. BUT i will simply gladly share any of my knowledge with another who has similar skills.

so, if you would like to team up (i guess we can call it that) hit me up wit a message. ill gladly share anything u need to know if you have a different thing to help us both out ^^
Old 07/12/2009, 01:54   #8

lol?

unique weapons dont have an UID > UNIQUE ID lololololol

so try with unique rings/neck (gaudius)

or am i wrong
Old 07/12/2009, 02:03   #9

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotemans View Post
lol?

unique weapons dont have an UID > UNIQUE ID lololololol

so try with unique rings/neck (gaudius)

or am i wrong
Every thing in game has a UID (Unique ID). What a unique id means, is that it is unique, not like the rest. For example, each human is unique, it's not a copy of someone else, therefore its unique.
Old 07/12/2009, 05:13   #10

OK the leter metod is randomy and some time itoms stay in leter for good...
All depend to the time when ppl relog coz i can dupe 8blodes put 2 on ech char and relog ater relog ech char got 1 blode... so all thigs whid dupe is stil randome for me.
Another way is to dup the dup u resive from scamer and put 2 on 1 char and 1 on 2nd relog the 1st one and than white on bouth of them til restart of server. . . worked for me got a barom from scamer ^^
Old 07/12/2009, 14:08   #11

elite*gold: 20
well imo, so if u have an unique, u can dupe it as manny times as u want, and it wont dissappear, as soon as holidays are over, im gonna do some testing(working a lot, and gf complaining i play to many computer games^^)
Old 07/13/2009, 11:58   #12

theres safer ways that dont involve the mail, and guarantee that even if your item is duped it will stay

**** u james you're a noob
Old 07/13/2009, 14:07   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by buynsell View Post
theres safer ways that dont involve the mail, and guarantee that even if your item is duped it will stay

wow maybe you can elaborate then and fill us 'noobs' in
Old 07/13/2009, 15:57   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by buynsell View Post

you are right. i am a noob.

im not a coder, a hacker, or anything. i just play archlord to have fun in free time. who cares if im not a pro hacker, im trying things out, learning, and having fun.

and like theworldmayneverknow said, why don't u fill us "noobs" in with ur wisdom. i mean, u seem like a pro and everything i post you have to try n shut me down..
Old 07/13/2009, 17:19   #15

*edit* ppl say it now works

just a way to fight back at scammers for now...