Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 00:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[feedback] upgrading/non ghost uniques.

Discussion on [feedback] upgrading/non ghost uniques. within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[feedback] upgrading/non ghost uniques.

well, kinda like the title said i want to see if any one has ideas on how we can make the upgrading better and make unique rings or necks stop from disappear.

now, if you know how to dupe - plz keep it on the low or if u have ideas on how to help uniques be discrete

---------------------------------------------------------------------

also, i have been working different things out on how to upgrade better. i took a level 47 blunt (8/8 terra stones) and made it to +11 (max is +13) without one fail. then it reset.

juss looking to see if any one has ideas so i can try and tweak them if they dont work 100%

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

any one may feel free to send me mail so to much doesn't get out to leechers (then i will get back at ya). I WILL NOT EXPLAIN TO PEOPLE HOW TO DUPE!!!
Old 07/10/2009, 12:29   #2

possible working solutions

- after obtaining a dupe from a scammer letter it to an other character and do not take i from letter for few days. this might cause the original to disappear..
- place the dupe in a guild stash and disband guild. after few days create guild with the same name and tak the unique from the stash

oh.. also stoning uniques with diffrent stones- did anybody checked it out? its possible that items id changes when u place a stone inside
Old 07/10/2009, 14:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakonis View Post
possible working solutions

- after obtaining a dupe from a scammer letter it to an other character and do not take i from letter for few days. this might cause the original to disappear..
- place the dupe in a guild stash and disband guild. after few days create guild with the same name and tak the unique from the stash

oh.. also stoning uniques with diffrent stones- did anybody checked it out? its possible that items id changes when u place a stone inside
ahhh nice ideas. ill check into them as soon as possible! i will more than likely not use a unique but another item that will work in the same.

also, stoning it i think people still lose items.

but as for the mail, i put a non duped wand into the ah (duped ones wont go) mailed the dupe. after restart the non duped vanished (my ah is now bugged where i cannot sell more than 9 items) and the duped one stayed

p.s. beware duper scammers. you may now just lose your real ones
Old 07/13/2009, 07:26   #4

so wait a sec here....I am looking to trade a barom for a blode, and if i get a blode, i can mail it to myself, let it sit there for a few days (does daily restart matter or does it have to be weekly maintenance?) and i wont get scammed? interesting

pls confirm if i read this wrong pls lol
Old 07/13/2009, 07:39   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopking View Post
so wait a sec here....I am looking to trade a barom for a blode, and if i get a blode, i can mail it to myself, let it sit there for a few days (does daily restart matter or does it have to be weekly maintenance?) and i wont get scammed? interesting

pls confirm if i read this wrong pls lol
it is the daily restart. BUT, a 100% confirmation has not been done. i will try it with unique weps as soon as i can.
Old 07/13/2009, 07:44   #6

Im excited to see if this works since I have seen many shouts where people are offering INSANE amounts of stuff to get 1 unique (thus maybe we can scam them finally) and really get a good deal....i look forward to your details
Old 07/13/2009, 09:18   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopking View Post
Im excited to see if this works since I have seen many shouts where people are offering INSANE amounts of stuff to get 1 unique (thus maybe we can scam them finally) and really get a good deal....i look forward to your details
u see, ill do more testing, but from what i did try this si what happened...

the real (non duped item) disappeared after restart. then, the duped wep stayed in mail n was possible to take out.

also, the third item got stuck in ah.
Old 07/13/2009, 20:18   #8

elite*gold: 20
well i think 1 person knows how to do it, emme.

there is a way to let it reset the item id, and aknowledge a new id.
just dont know how.
Old 07/15/2009, 01:52   #9

hey guys any idea how to save item from mail when u get it stuck there? i have some good items stuck and cant save them?
Old 07/15/2009, 04:36   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by plzdontlaughh View Post
hey guys any idea how to save item from mail when u get it stuck there? i have some good items stuck and cant save them?
its not possible!
Old 07/15/2009, 08:44   #11

i heard this to do 8/8 attack prayer lvl3:

try to stone your wep till 7/8 then dupe it then put a stone in the duped one and wear it ;-) bingo 8/8 attack prayer lvl3
Old 07/15/2009, 12:47   #12

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotemans View Post
i heard this to do 8/8 attack prayer lvl3:

try to stone your wep till 7/8 then dupe it then put a stone in the duped one and wear it ;-) bingo 8/8 attack prayer lvl3
You just destroy the Weapon Try it ^^
Old 07/15/2009, 13:07   #13

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by plzdontlaughh View Post

it is possible but i think i will keep that for myself some time....
Old 07/15/2009, 20:22   #14

well depending in the dupe ur using. A friend of mine manages to give me duped stones without a prbolem (throw mail).
I once got a duper and bought from hime like huge amout of stones for cheep than put them to AH and a friend of mine bought them fast. Those stones put in a weapon and u have no problem with it . The stones that were stacked (not in weapon) dissapeared but my friend still uses his weaponS .

Clav
Old 07/17/2009, 19:18   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by james106 View Post
it is the daily restart. BUT, a 100% confirmation has not been done. i will try it with unique weps as soon as i can.
try it with a shocker or some other cheap uniq