Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 10:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About Archlord.

Discussion on About Archlord. within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About Archlord.

Hi guys.

I don't know if this will help but okay.
As you know there is ''JustAc'' atm with the new server files.
The ''support'' team isnt so active, and don't listen to the players.
It's a good server, but i think it can be better (with new team/ideas etc..)
I say this to everyone... Where are the guys with experience?

We need a good server after yearssss of let's say ''fail'' p-servers.
Webzen destroyed Archlord, means that we need something new for all the players that ''love'' Archlord.

JustAc got the new stuff like Combo's, HH, CF etc.
With that files we can make a ''pretty'' nice server.
Normal uniques, Combos, CF, Poisen/lightning/ice realm is enough.
No HH ****, No OP uniques ****, No OP stones ****.

I can whrite a whole story about this, but i hope this will help...
No flame and qq here please, thanx.

Cya, Juize.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/30/2013, 15:25   #2

If you guys could stop ******** we could have a good P server, Justac is just starting and he needs time, but you nerds want the best P server in 1 day, so my advice, stop ******** and QQing and give JustAC a chance.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/30/2013, 15:30   #3

yes i agree its a very nice p server for Archlord its already run better than webzens..
Old 07/30/2013, 15:33   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warfield View Post
If you guys could stop ******** we could have a good P server, Justac is just starting and he needs time, but you nerds want the best P server in 1 day, so my advice, stop ******** and QQing and give JustAC a chance.
Do i said it's bad?
He just need to listen to the players, and don't make updates that have no sense or make the game bad.
He got the files, he make the server, it's good.
But he need a team to work on the files/server to make it better.
Server need events, active gm's etc to make it more fun to play.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2013, 16:37   #5

if i was him i wouldnt share the files with this community too many self centered naps on here that would just wanna open up servers of their own if they got the files...
Server could use some events but its not a must cos u caan organize GVGs every day and so on still have fun + rvr is every day besides saturday(siege) + u can farm or lvlup in the meantime plenty of content for ppl that wanna play AL.

I suggesst LMS or party tourneys 5 on 5 if they are possible lets say once a week would be cool but demanding so im not expextin much.

And Justac should definitly not give a GM position to any1 on ePvP cos that will prolly end up badly with gm made gear etc for friends and asskissers and so on.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/30/2013, 16:46   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne(da) View Post
if i was him i wouldnt share the files with this community too many self centered naps on here that would just wanna open up servers of their own if they got the files...
Server could use some events but its not a must cos u caan organize GVGs every day and so on still have fun + rvr is every day besides saturday(siege) + u can farm or lvlup in the meantime plenty of content for ppl that wanna play AL.

I suggesst LMS or party tourneys 5 on 5 if they are possible lets say once a week would be cool but demanding so im not expextin much.

And Justac should definitly not give a GM position to any1 on ePvP cos that will prolly end up badly with gm made gear etc for friends and asskissers and so on.
If he want to do it alone, he need to organize events, be active as GM for the players and give us some more information about everything.
Also ''LISTEN'' to the players.
Old 07/30/2013, 17:21   #7

Received Thanks: 1,288
It's a private server. He doesn't really have to do anything. If he decides to shut it down, he does. If he doesn't want to host events, he doesn't. There's no contract or obligation.

The thing about private servers is that it's up to him if to decide if he has time for the suggestions. Justac (or w/e the name of the Gm is) probably has a job and/or other obligations. So for now I suppose be happy the server is stable and running? He just got it off the ground.

I guess...

I don't know...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/30/2013, 17:33   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldonx View Post
It's a private server. He doesn't really have to do anything. If he decides to shut it down, he does. If he doesn't want to host events, he doesn't. There's no contract or obligation.

The thing about private servers is that it's up to him if to decide if he has time for the suggestions. Justac (or w/e the name of the Gm is) probably has a job and/or other obligations. So for now I suppose be happy the server is stable and running? He just got it off the ground.

I guess...

I don't know...
Agree.
But it can be better.
Old 07/30/2013, 17:53   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpShooter100 View Post
Agree.
But it can be better.
yeah and if webzen decides to wake up again, they'll either sue justac or spam connections to his server, and all will be lost... and well, i'm tired of justac posts on this forum, so i'd gladly help in the process of spamming connections.
Old 07/30/2013, 18:13   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by justa View Post
yeah and if webzen decides to wake up again, they'll either sue justac or spam connections to his server, and all will be lost... and well, i'm tired of justac posts on this forum, so i'd gladly help in the process of spamming connections.
if webzen wanted to do something,they would have done'it until now,it had been
3 weeks since justach is open,even more,so this shows how much iterest gives webzen about this
i mean this server incomes dont even fill a pocket of 1 of the webzen employers,why they will be interested if they own serveres are dyng day by day
Old 07/30/2013, 18:28   #11

Ye events.And after the event we will have about 123123 posts about how the winner hacked or glitched or his class is op or or or .....

This version of archlord has a lot of content so ppl wont be bored easily.Its not like that the 15-30m of an event going to make people play more.Personaly if an event is on i go to farm since the spots are pretty empty :S
Old 07/30/2013, 19:11   #12

best server out, hope he doesn't give out the files. I like the hh stuff so no need to remove it. There is more people playing justacs p server than people playing webzen that's enough said.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2013, 20:14   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by raduelvis1 View Post
3 weeks since justach is open,even more,so this shows how much iterest gives webzen about this
i mean this server incomes dont even fill a pocket of 1 of the webzen employers,why they will be interested if they own serveres are dyng day by day
there's a reason i said if.
Old 07/30/2013, 20:57   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by raduelvis1 View Post
In WZ forums, there is still threads about this p-server in general discussion and those are also about three weeks old. They had totally abandoned that ****.
Old 07/30/2013, 22:14   #15

Received Thanks: 1,288
:you don't say:

Stating the obvious guys :P
Has been that way for months
Thanks
1 User