Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 23:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

archlord private servers -> justac.net ^^

This is a discussion on archlord private servers -> justac.net ^^ within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category; Originally Posted by Warfield You should give some Event realm for the people that start lvling, for example, at lvl ...

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2013, 15:51   #1481
POPPIN' NIGGAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warfield View Post
You should give some Event realm for the people that start lvling, for example, at lvl 10 you gain some CF realm with "not so good stats" that last only 2 or 3 days max.

And i know that the server is already easy, but its easy for the people that plays Archlord since years, if someone that doesn't know Archlord at all start playing from 0 it will be hard, and what this game and community needs its NEW people.
+1

Old 07-28-2013, 16:13   #1482

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warfield View Post
You should give some Event realm for the people that start lvling, for example, at lvl 10 you gain some CF realm with "not so good stats" that last only 2 or 3 days max.

And i know that the server is already easy, but its easy for the people that plays Archlord since years, if someone that doesn't know Archlord at all start playing from 0 it will be hard, and what this game and community needs its NEW people.
From my point of view it should not be easier as it is now. I agree with you that there could be some "Starter Goodies" available on the event NPC but i think the high drop rate already makes it possible to get good gear in no time. Realms (low and highs) were never ment to be easy btw...
Old 07-28-2013, 16:34   #1483
Legacy of Kain

I don't know what is wrong with gear in this game but, my rare armour lvl 7 had better stats (including armor defense) than a elite armor lvl 24 (i think) which i dropped from Skeletons, It was hard and i couldn't farm any realm because in CF they rape me.

So imagine now how it feels for a guy that never played Archlord before, it will be hard and annoying for him, that's why a CF realm with normal stats for a lvl 10 or 20 character its probably one of the best ideas to attract new people to the game.
Thanks
1 User
alplayers (07-28-2013)
Old 07-28-2013, 17:18   #1484

omfg there some lazy ppl,who just want it all on a fu.cking plate work work just like i have had to,to lvl and gain your items.moaning fu.ckers..btw fontaine don't let a few dicks in the forum make you quit there only jealous that your gm.i think we all know who i am referring to.i dont want to see them become gms on this private server.
Old 07-28-2013, 17:55   #1485
Oi Oi Oi !

We need at least one gm who will only be monitoring the known farm spots bg and hh for cheaters.The rest will come.
Old 07-28-2013, 18:05   #1486
Legacy of Kain

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewb View Post
omfg there some lazy ppl,who just want it all on a fu.cking plate work work just like i have had to,to lvl and gain your items.moaning fu.ckers..btw fontaine don't let a few dicks in the forum make you quit there only jealous that your gm.i think we all know who i am referring to.i dont want to see them become gms on this private server.
Yes, because i'm really lazy and i'm asking the best items in game all on a plate.

Go back to your fantasy world.

Last edited by Warfield; 07-28-2013 at 18:15.
Old 07-28-2013, 19:14   #1487

Quote:
Originally Posted by alplayers View Post
Okay, so I purchased 105 eCoins to my account and I didnt get them. Has anyone had similar problem? I tried refresh/relog/exit game but it didnt help.

had same with paysafecard got message there was something with server, so i contacted justarch who said me to contact paysafe, wich i did and they told me the transaction was succesful so i don't get a refund.
Old 07-28-2013, 21:47   #1488

well im done cya,untill this sv will be fixed ( a big if) im out,as far as i can see this isnt archlord is rangerlord,every 1 have a ranger and guess wath for? cuz theyr op? today at bg 1,only 1 fking ranger 1 hiting over 10-15 orcs greater even than a gm.rly? i meen rly? and i think it dosnt matter if i mention that we hit her 96 dmg with chars over lvl 90-95-99
Old 07-28-2013, 22:29   #1489
Nagato Uzumaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakonia View Post
Lol all buffs works like they should.....they works just as well like Webzen on Epi7.
CrAcKSHoT, please stop QQ on all P-Servers about the Ranger!!
yep , ranger buffs always has been party buff and guild buff of swash never worked. yeah sry i forgot that ur the pro of al.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raduelvis1 View Post
well im done cya,untill this sv will be fixed ( a big if) im out,as far as i can see this isnt archlord is rangerlord,every 1 have a ranger and guess wath for? cuz theyr op? today at bg 1,only 1 fking ranger 1 hiting over 10-15 orcs greater even than a gm.rly? i meen rly? and i think it dosnt matter if i mention that we hit her 96 dmg with chars over lvl 90-95-99

u mad brah? ranger is only good for buffing
Old 07-29-2013, 01:30   #1490

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAcKSHoT View Post
yep , ranger buffs always has been party buff.... yeah sry i forgot that ur the pro of al.
You totally missed the point as usually.
Closed Thread

Tags
archlord private server