Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 11:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archlord sorcerer question

Discussion on Archlord sorcerer question within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Archlord sorcerer question

Hey guys,
Lately I've been having this weird problem in HH.
I am a lvl 104 hunter and there is this sorc under lvl 101, his name was something like copperdealer/stanl3y, cant remember.
And everytime he attacks me I just cant attack him back, and I'm not halted because I have cure..
Anyone know how this is possible?
He is just casting and buffing himself with some lvl 120 *Super Zerk* and calling me a p*ssy because I run, but there is no other option because I just can not attack him..
So if anyone can help me with this problem, pls reply.

Thx in advance.
Old 06/26/2013, 12:57   #2

A video should be usefull.
Old 06/26/2013, 13:03   #3

elite*gold: 80
narcolepsy?
Old 06/26/2013, 13:17   #4

I don't know how to make a video tbh.

And would Narcolepsy appear on the right side of my screen where my buffs are?
Old 06/26/2013, 13:42   #5

Received Thanks: 1,288
First of all, that's D3vastt0's sorc
Second, narcolepsy wears off as soon as you receive damage
Third, depending on how sure you are of his level, it might be hold
Fourth, video

It's buglord, but I doubt there's any cheats or whatnot involved here
Old 06/26/2013, 13:51   #6

1. I know
2. So it's not Narcolepsy
3. He is green for me and I am 104. And Hold would appear on the right side of my screen, no?
4. Idk how to make a video
5. Thx for the reply
Old 06/26/2013, 14:05   #7

hmm he halts bu t bcs of Cure you can't see the halt on right side where ur buff are but the effect of it still going , same whit archer and repres
Old 06/26/2013, 14:54   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch3vCh3li0s View Post
hmm he halts bu t bcs of Cure you can't see the halt on right side where ur buff are but the effect of it still going , same whit archer and repres
If that is true, u helped me out a lot.
Kinda funny that he calls me a p*ssy cause I run even tho he knows he is 3 hit down
Old 06/27/2013, 15:43   #9

Ch3velios is right cure doesn't cancel halt, repress or restrain eventhough it disappears from your buff/debuff bar on the right side Btw if he's annoying you just ask someone in your guild or even some random high lvls to help you out, I know alot of people who are desperate to kill him whenever they can
Old 06/29/2013, 11:59   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealArcher View Post
Ch3velios is right cure doesn't cancel halt, repress or restrain eventhough it disappears from your buff/debuff bar on the right side Btw if he's annoying you just ask someone in your guild or even some random high lvls to help you out, I know alot of people who are desperate to kill him whenever they can
I'll keep that in mind.
I just seem to be online whenever nobody else is..
Except for him lol..
Old 06/29/2013, 13:46   #11

Can`t stop laughing
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2013, 15:53   #12

Xd what a tard )
Old 06/29/2013, 15:59   #13

@Gh0stbash Btw what I said goes for both of the "pros" above me ^_^
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2013, 17:02   #14

Yes I know.
My fellow romanian gipsy friends both had lack of oxygen at birth..
Although I have to say D3vastt0's profile picture on facebook really displays howmuch of a bamf he is in real life, since he is ingame, no doubt.

Inbred.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/29/2013, 20:01   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0stbash View Post
Yes I know.
My fellow romanian gipsy friends both had lack of oxygen at birth..
Although I have to say D3vastt0's profile picture on facebook really displays howmuch of a bamf he is in real life, since he is ingame, no doubt.

Inbred.
I usually ignored angry kids and their lack of intelligence but this topic made me laugh hard and yet i found again racist comments and a lot of frustration.
Dear kid(s) i want to remember you that here is not Webzen forums to throw insulting words in left and right just because you are not capable to understand the basics of the game you are playing and because you are not able to play & build your character. I hope moderators will take a look in here and take some attitude, dont bother to edit the racist comments, i have the screenshoots.
PvP Game = player versus player, always one of them must be better, these days i notice that qualitty players are basicly gone, leaving free space for children with severe behavioral problems, which dont know to lose.
There are 2 kind of players : the ones who pay to win and the ones who invest time and knowledge to win.
I am one of the people who never paid for the game ( also D3vastt0), and yet i always kept it up vs pay to win guys, most of times i did it even better, so here it comes frustration, insults and so on. I used to pk much with all the characters i played so another reason to be hated, envied and so on.
I got ego and honnor, thats why i always had arguments with all the leaders i had when they made wrong decision, forgetting policy of the guild. I was and still am straight, so another reason to be envied and hated.
Dear Gh0stbash aka Hannne ( low lv hunter from Urzark server ) you are just a novice who desnt know much about game, you are just following the flow & talk without to judge just because is a fashion to insult Tezeu/D3vastt0 PKUAllStar members.
I made this comment as a reply to many other frustrated kidos who wrote crap in my black market topics, i was way more smarter than you and i did not turn the topic into a flame war to get it deleted or myself banned or whatever.
Think a little bit how pathetic some of you are, just pixels in here so take it easy, get a life and relax.
Peace out.
Thanks
1 User

« Exohas | Scion Race »