Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 12:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ok so im making a bot.. i need help from an advanced programmer/ gamecode hacker.

Discussion on ok so im making a bot.. i need help from an advanced programmer/ gamecode hacker. within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/22/2009, 12:55   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,574
I Believe it is not nice to use others job and work on it. As a programmer my opinion is that if you like to learn just ask .. or search on net ... If you step on others work you will never make the big difference in the programming field. To make mistakes is a nice thing . You must fall to learn how to stay on your feet. Dont take the easy way. Thats my opinion ...
Old 06/22/2009, 13:26   #32

dude we all just want a proper working but not me getting master in scripting etc.

and i am able to make it something usefull

#Removed baad words =] // Emme
Old 06/22/2009, 15:23   #33

elite*gold: 20
well im convinced drak can do it, it will just take some time, and to be honest, wel just cant wait till it comes out^^
Old 06/22/2009, 15:58   #34

in 1 week i will give out 3 betas. newbb u have been assigned as a tester of this beta lol
Old 06/22/2009, 16:16   #35

w00, i feel honored.

im off from school after this week so

can i ask why u picked me? since im the biggest newbie around here^^
Old 06/22/2009, 18:27   #36

yes
10digits
Old 06/22/2009, 18:35   #37

elite*gold: 11
you need to delet the double post fast before emme comes on hahaha
Old 06/22/2009, 20:05   #38

haha, yeah, emme with her whip^^

but i still havent got an awnser: why u choose me drak?
Old 06/23/2009, 13:02   #39

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by avati View Post
I Believe it is not nice to use others job and work on it. As a programmer my opinion is that if you like to learn just ask .. or search on net ... If you step on others work you will never make the big difference in the programming field. To make mistakes is a nice thing . You must fall to learn how to stay on your feet. Dont take the easy way. Thats my opinion ...
By the way you're talking, it just looks like you're not that much of a advanced programmer, just a talker to be honest. What language do you program in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakonis View Post
dude we all just want a proper working but not me getting master in scripting etc.

and i am able to make it something usefull
Watch your mouth boy!=P

@Everyone else
Stay on topic, and I'm not a girl...