Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 13:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ok so im making a bot.. i need help from an advanced programmer/ gamecode hacker.

Discussion on ok so im making a bot.. i need help from an advanced programmer/ gamecode hacker. within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/15/2009, 22:06   #16

elite*gold: 20
ive botted for a long time, but never had problems with gm's but still, havent played for 4 months..
Old 06/16/2009, 08:44   #17

elite*gold: 0
gm protection is like included ingame lol... they never login...

all we need is a working autotalker

also weapon repair is pointless as if u are a farming character you are most likely ane elementalist or sorcerer/mage/ which means u will be using mostly skills. when i use only skills my weapon is always max durbality and i never have to repair it while constantly spamming skills.

about inventory cleanup. - yes some stones are worth a lot- that why the idea is that the bot would cleanup only the 4th inventory bag while all the valuable junk and even few items would be stored in bag 1-3. from bag 4 everything besides uniques would be deleted.

now just waiting for some1 to give me a programming hand as it should be made most likely with packets, not pixel detecting scripts(still possible but would be failing if some1 moves the inv window etc)

To all programmers/scripters out there/ If you are interested in helping me complete the first very functional archlord bot(autotalk and inventory cleanup) just post here or leave me a message. all help will be appriciated
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2009, 09:11   #18

dude, seriously,

if i knew how i would help, but im to bussy to learn atm, got test-week meaning:
ah, nevermind, to hard to explain in english.
Old 06/16/2009, 09:38   #19

i... understand... my son...
Old 06/16/2009, 13:31   #20

show us already what you got, we could test it on our computers to see if it really works 100%

gonna start farming shuta soon and started lvl21's almost finished those off so if i could use your bot i could run 5 bots at same user account ( i already explained you )

with evolution bot ( i currently use that ) you cannot run multiple bots (you can but read further) because only 1 bot will be activated with the keys etc, that's why i had to make user accounts...

so please help me out
Old 06/16/2009, 14:37   #21

explain more the user account thing. how do u login more characters off 1 cog account. i thought thats impossible
Old 06/16/2009, 15:35   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakonis View Post
i... understand... my son...
thank you master

what he means is: different email adresses, different cog acounts
Old 06/19/2009, 14:52   #23

this bot would be awesome for farm uniques ^^
Old 06/21/2009, 09:59   #24

sooo any1 up for making a good autotalker for me?

it would be enough if it would initiate a talk between the party member every 5 mins or so.

no text detection would be needed.. but still with respond function it would be more flawless
Old 06/21/2009, 11:22   #25

ah, are u thinking the same as i do?^^

making cm checking our chat, seeing there is chat making them think: Oh they act like buts but there still gaming couse they talk?
Old 06/21/2009, 14:16   #26

yeah i allready used this method in rohan blood feud. i was leading party that was talking in a lagnuage nobody knew. never got banned and got to lvl 8x straight without even 1 bot accuse
Old 06/21/2009, 18:23   #27

i hope will be free?
Old 06/21/2009, 19:24   #28

most likely. dunno yet.
Old 06/22/2009, 11:44   #29

it gonna be done soon?
Old 06/22/2009, 11:54   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by avati View Post
I was away for about a year from the forum and as can i see many changed.
Below have a photo of my bot created on autoit. I used ideas for the GUI of some free bots ... but the whole bot has unique code. As you can see i used autotalk function and many other options that many bots dont have yet ... this was a bot created to be sold , but who plays archlord :P ??? So the whole project was kept private. I dont have much time because i am a professional , but if u use autoit i can help you with some ideas. Please ask whatever you want here but i dont promise that i will give you a direct answer soon ... Reagards from me ...
just send me the source vode of your bot and ill take whats valuable from it ;d