Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 21:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mage- build , best realm, best uniques ?

Discussion on Mage- build , best realm, best uniques ? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Mage- build , best realm, best uniques ?

Hi
I'm looknig for good mage build with hh skills. What realms and uniques are best for mage ? Help please.
Old 05/11/2013, 10:10   #2

We were just talking about it few days ago, next time first search for the topic, do not create new. Here You got the link:

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2013, 10:31   #3

thanks ,and how about build ?
Old 05/11/2013, 18:50   #4

I think especially on Lv 100+ you should really know how to skill such an easy class as a mage.. max the important buffs and debuffs including heroic debuffs as fear and keep the dmg-dealing skills down to minimum, there you go
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2013, 22:37   #5

Fear doesnt need to be on 5, waste 10 skill points for 10% chance. and ur dmg is only 3k at most anyways.
dont get last HH buff
For sure dont waste points on soul bane. unless your going to use kaligo bow and have Two decent HH rings and neck. IMO

Only one mage that i have ever seen that can justify Soulbane and the HH buff is Driesie cause he has the uniks to do HH dmg.

Again just my 2 centsssssssssssssssssssssss
Thanks
1 User