Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 18:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wich char to play?

Discussion on wich char to play? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/27/2013, 13:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
there is no balance ? XD when mage or archer pown you in 3 sec ... When knight are unkillable ... there is balance and all know from which class ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2013, 13:49   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by steph33 View Post
there is no balance ? XD when mage or archer pown you in 3 sec ... When knight are unkillable ... there is balance and all know from which class ^^
Well, you can't ''pown'' me because i don't play Webzen.
And yes, No balance.. You can only be good if u spend money on your characters .
Old 03/27/2013, 15:12   #18

so yeah i was doubting hunter 2 but still in ly opinion hunter are hard xs and i don't real know if they are good in pvp? so guy thc for the help and sharpshooter if u don't say something usefull just leave the topic atm i have no advice of u
Old 03/27/2013, 20:06   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiebeox View Post
so yeah i was doubting hunter 2 but still in ly opinion hunter are hard xs and i don't real know if they are good in pvp? so guy thc for the help and sharpshooter if u don't say something usefull just leave the topic atm i have no advice of u
Well, I said you all characters are nice if u pay for it.
Just play Mage or Archer .
Old 03/27/2013, 20:59   #20

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpShooter100 View Post
Well, I said you all characters are nice if u pay for it.
Just play Mage or Archer .

omg all say you must much pay for crazy char wtf ?

only what you need is Lens and maybe combi pots for grinding

you can drop all item self but you need time for this

if you want crazy char fast then you must buy much
Old 03/27/2013, 21:11   #21

Elf race is weak if you plan on getting full gts on 120 and the best possible equip you can get only an average pvp char, if you equip a human like you'd gear the elf the human will pown much more.
but at the moment i wouldnt suggest you to start playing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haribomatix View Post
omg all say you must much pay for crazy char wtf ?

only what you need is Lens and maybe combi pots for grinding

you can drop all item self but you need time for this

if you want crazy char fast then you must buy much

please tell me more about how you can drop enough spirals to refine all parts for yourself, enough bg mats for abs sets and i wont start with the cf droprates
oh and you forgot exc uniques (hh ones) cannot be refined
Old 03/27/2013, 21:33   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withered View Post
Elf race is weak if you plan on getting full gts on 120 and the best possible equip you can get only an average pvp char, if you equip a human like you'd gear the elf the human will pown much more.

please tell me more about how you can drop enough spirals to refine all parts for yourself, enough bg mats for abs sets and i wont start with the cf droprates
Owned.
Old 03/28/2013, 00:19   #23

Received Thanks: 1,288
Quote:

I did it :<

Though I agree that the droprates suck more ***** than something or someone that sucks an unhealthy amount of *****.

/ontopic: your opening post says it all mate. You would like to play ranger. Ranger is a good char, and with the bonus of you LIKING AND WANTING to play it, what else can it be but pure success.
Old 03/28/2013, 11:46   #24

XD they've gone down ever since CF BG Mats or anything like that has been implemented in the game. When I think about it even as a ranger you have a hard time pulling in CF when you have 0 realms. If you farm without lens and anything else or giant pots you will be even more likely to die. If you farm on CC you spend almost the double amount of Lens or whatever for the drops you get.. When something drops its by 80% with **** stats anyways

Rangers are nice for pking and on a good build they can tank quite a lot, but they die way too easy against critters.. as most classes^^
Old 03/28/2013, 15:51   #25

I don't know what problems all of you got.
Yes mage and archer from the human race are strong because of antimagic and unblockable skills. Thats all.
I decide play scion, you can also be a good PvP player without spending lots of money, you only need time thats all.
In high lvls its easy to tank some ppl and mobs also.
Why some ppl stop to play this race ? Dunno maybe they don't know how to play the char correct.

Btw a few high scions on Urzark are still online for now, me include.
Its only a little bit hard to get some RvR buffs but we don't need them really, we take them for all of the race
QQ if we gets killed by someone ? NO ! Stand up and the shows go on again !
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2013, 16:15   #26

i agree , scions ftw , i kill each class ( knight are the more hard ) but archer , hunter , mage , swash , ranger , elem , sorc :> peace of cake ^^ Zerk knight are hard because they crit hard .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/28/2013, 23:41   #27

yea cause scions have res, ele res, nice hp, some dodge, block, def and the epicly bugged heroic buff^^
but i doubt someone wants to play a non-geared scion up to 111 to start farming for gear. there'd be a lv 26 hunter/archer necessary to provide animal soul in cf (but abs realms are way better and a bit op for scions^^)
Old 03/29/2013, 00:41   #28

pls make a sorc and make him on full dmg ) .... no stamina resi ..... only thinks for dmg xDDD

if not give me the acc i will try :P it could be moster kngiht powner sorc ^^
Old 03/29/2013, 07:46   #29

Quote:
yea cause scions have res, ele res, nice hp, some dodge, block, def and the epicly bugged heroic buff^^
but i doubt someone wants to play a non-geared scion up to 111 to start farming for gear. there'd be a lv 26 hunter/archer necessary to provide animal soul in cf (but abs realms are way better and a bit op for scions^^)
Sorry you said : Scion have resi and resi elem ? Scion got max 85 elem resi , and 83 physical resi .
Buggged Heroic def is fixed now ( cause scion vs scion is a fight with winner now , archer hit us 2k , mage 3k more , elem 1k5 easy .. )
Hp = 12k if you are not gt noob ( not a lot srry ) if scion will nort have this Abs culet , this class couldn't be played because of very low resi elem and phys resi . ( scion is not like Sorc who can heal himself or elem =) )
Old 03/29/2013, 10:22   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by steph33 View Post
Sorry you said : Scion have resi and resi elem ? Scion got max 85 elem resi , and 83 physical resi .
Buggged Heroic def is fixed now ( cause scion vs scion is a fight with winner now , archer hit us 2k , mage 3k more , elem 1k5 easy .. )
Hp = 12k if you are not gt noob ( not a lot srry ) if scion will nort have this Abs culet , this class couldn't be played because of very low resi elem and phys resi . ( scion is not like Sorc who can heal himself or elem =) )
Scions have undebuffable Ele res on my server due to the extra 30% on Abs parts.
Same goes for the res with -34 I can't even get it below 80%
The heroic def causes almost everyone to hit ~ 900 damage on the class, before it was 400-500. Even if the buff got slightly nerfed it still increases a buggy stat. Of course mages deal you a lot of damage, they can debuff your ele res by -70% and have volatile in addition to that (spammable SB debuff which gives the following skills a higher chance to hit the target).. and I won't start with anti
I'm saying your passives include almost every stat^^
Well I think GTs have become a must-have in the lvl 120 pvp range, otherwise you can hardly compete. The average scion hp should be around 20k then.
Scion has a CD debuff to slow the casting of his opponents down, incredibly high skill dmg (3-5k), a nice res debuff, decent passives, epic heroic def, ms, as, nice hp, op stats on abs parts and even without abs parts it'd still tank better than eles xD

On the other hand you can't expect to be epic without having the right equip when fighting well-geared players. You'll just need those Abs parts, combined stones in your HH garb and some GTs in addition to uniques that fit your playing style (crit/caster/hybrid)