Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 05:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

wanna get uncensored? :)

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 2/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 3
wanna get uncensored? :)

there are the words u cant say

but there is a way to say them
just go to the ini folder and take base.dat out of it
no need to delete just put it in ur desktop or something like that

well enjoy blessing other players with ur words


nuclearbomb is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/1
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
hah cool thanks
Starcrafter is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 1272
The Black Market: 2/0/0
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,451
Received Thanks: 1,148
You should add that this is client sided only, only the outgoing from you will be uncensored, if people say 'gay' for an example, it will come out censored.

#Edit
Can you send the decryptor you used to decrypt base.dat
Thanks in advice

Regards Emme


Last edited by RickyBlue; 05/13/2009 at 22:27.
RickyBlue is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Nice one... this is probably the easiest way to get PERMA BAN for NOTHING! If someone screenshots you while saying a filtered word you get a perma ban for manipulating the game client! A guild mate lost his lvl5x this way...


ChantraBitch is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by billclinton View Post
would you shut up noob did you not read the post above you.

its client side not server sided. it will only show uncensored for the player typing it. eveyone else will see it as censord.

EPIC FAIL stop mass posting in these forums flaming people
The filter is client sided when TYPING not when RECEIVING! Get yourself some friend and try it before making yourself a fool!
ChantraBitch is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 1272
The Black Market: 2/0/0
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,451
Received Thanks: 1,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by billclinton View Post
would you shut up noob did you not read the post above you.

its client side not server sided. it will only show uncensored for the player typing it. eveyone else will see it as censord.

EPIC FAIL stop mass posting in these forums flaming people
You're wrong here mate. Heres the procudure:

You say something. Your client checks if the word you said is cencured, if it's not, it sends the word you just said out to the server so other clients can see it. The base.dat is only to see so you are not saying any of the 'bad' words.
Although, if someone else say a 'bad' word, you won't see it since their client is blocking it unless they remove base.dat

Hope you got it somewhat better.

Regards,
Emme
RickyBlue is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 150
The Black Market: 7/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,451
Received Thanks: 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
You're wrong here mate. Heres the procudure:

You say something. Your client checks if the word you said is cencured, if it's not, it sends the word you just said out to the server so other clients can see it. The base.dat is only to see so you are not saying any of the 'bad' words.
Although, if someone else say a 'bad' word, you won't see it since their client is blocking it unless they remove base.dat

Hope you got it somewhat better.

Regards,
Emme

then I stand corrected. but there is no need for this person who just joined and with no post count. to be running around the forums calling everyone noobs flaming eveyones post.

@ chantrabit@h in your own words get some friends and become trusted in the comunity before you start flaming eveyone.
billclinton is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 2/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 241
Received Thanks: 13
So what does the "bad" word you say look like to other people? Is it just non existent or auto change to a nice word like 'fluffy'. So its like, "What a fluffy noob" and everyone looks at u like wtf? i dunno just the scenario that played out in my mind.
Theworldmayneverknow is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 1272
The Black Market: 2/0/0
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,451
Received Thanks: 1,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theworldmayneverknow View Post
So what does the "bad" word you say look like to other people? Is it just non existent or auto change to a nice word like 'fluffy'. So its like, "What a fluffy noob" and everyone looks at u like wtf? i dunno just the scenario that played out in my mind.
Other player will see the words just as you type them out. Why? Because the client doesn't have a client check for receiving text/words, only for sending out text/words, and neither does the server have a word check. So yes, other people will see the bad words (:


Emme
RickyBlue is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 18/0/3
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 12,372
Received Thanks: 2,166
Emme you are wrong.
It's the same as in Silkroadonline. You can remove the Filter for Bad Words and all players can see what you type.
TheOwnWay is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[HowTo] [GM]Namen...all uncensored...
Einleitung: Da ich nichts besseres zu tuhen habe :D:D schreibe ich euch mal ein kleines Tut wie man vor seinen Namen setzt oder Namen benutzt wie...
37 Replies - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
MY SIGNATURE COLLENTION!,WANNA POST YOURS?POST IT HERE! I WANNA SEE!
hey guys,i wuz kinnda bored and i thought ill make somethin fun so ive decided to make this thread, you can post your signature collections :D ...
43 Replies - Grand Chase
just wanna ask
How to put a registration page it's ok if english or germany at least u help my server deleted ...
1 Replies - Flyff Main - Discussions / Questions
wanna get rich? ;];] wanna pk in market?
you know you wanna know this sercret about conquer online but you must be also paticent.. OK when you get to lvl 40 go to the forest mine>go down the...
67 Replies - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2015 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.