Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEW IDEA WITH WPE ;) PLS READ

Discussion on NEW IDEA WITH WPE ;) PLS READ within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NEW IDEA WITH WPE ;) PLS READ

Ok , i was messing today around with duping things but all i got
Was a stupid fake item , someone chalenged me to dupe a shoker
Necklace , and i did it but it was fake (the idea is that u cant
Trade it so its useless , neither trade nor auction) , then i got a new idea , why dupe items and make money, why not try and equip to yourself some lv 85 neck and armor which is cheap and strong . So heres my idea : - i was messing around with wpe recording packages while trying to equip a shoker necklace which i cant equip , then a necklace which i can equip (for all who dont know , shoker is a 78 level neck and i cant equip it cuz i dont have the required level) and i saw that it sends some packages of 40 bits to the server , i think that somewhere in that package is the info that is sent to the server that u cant equip that item , i thought about changing that value with the one from the necklace which i can equip (here i ask for everyone's help cuz i dont know programming and u know its hard for me to identify that) and then see the results , i tried with 16-23 but it doesnt work , everyone out there pls reply and try to do that(and tell me if im good though i dont know programming )
Old 05/13/2009, 20:26   #2

elite*gold: 260
Received Thanks: 4,319
Mr caps lock and his shift crew..
why the hell are you writing only capital letters
Old 05/13/2009, 21:22   #3

i tryed this and only thing i got its to equip an item clicking another :S
Old 05/13/2009, 21:58   #4

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
If you would write a normal sentence, with spaces etc, I would read this text. Now it just makes me tired.
Old 05/14/2009, 12:54   #5

...my eyes are bleeding -.-
Old 05/14/2009, 13:52   #6

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Dani View Post
Mr caps lock and his shift crew..
why the hell are you writing only capital letters
hey hey stay calm , and dont call me like that , be polite !
i know who u are xD and which is your job in this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
If you would write a normal sentence, with spaces etc, I would read this text. Now it just makes me tired.
u can read it now
Old 05/18/2009, 14:26   #7

Maybe their server side is telling the server side to send you a 40 bit package - error, to your screen :P so if you switch the code it would send them the error hehe