Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 11:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best char/class in ea server

Discussion on Best char/class in ea server within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/22/2013, 10:16   #121

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwayshight View Post
Billclinton aka Alakaia
seen this, understood everything.
Old 02/23/2013, 04:17   #122

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwayshight View Post
Time to make my 1st post in here, first of all Hi Epvp Comunity.
Billclinton aka Alakaia, i`ve been watching your activity on webzen forums since last summer and noticed you been trolling and flaming a lot about me, always you been ignored, thing that pissed you off and make you talk more and more bshit.
You are like Kim Kardashian, a stupid hoe with no tallent, doing anything for a little attention. ( I don't need nor want attention dip shyt,All I ever said was the truth you got offended by me telling the truth and decided to be a little bitch and mob drop my twinks and me in HH like the gimp little crying retard you always have been, Just like back in Darkcarnival when I took 1 normal mob that you were not even using and decided to try and kill me but couldnt.then you got kicked out of DC for crying like a little bit@h.)
About my characters in game :
Tezeu01 - CM knight - lvled by my own from 1 to 98 ( CM ONLY NOT IN BG ) Bullshyt you leveled in webzen as I leveled with you in webzen we were in darkcarnival together remember retard.
20cmrecords - webzen archer - lvled by my own from 1 to 111 ( never been 120/never got lvl reduces by GM or any sht thing u were saying on webzen forums) I never said it was 120 learn to read 20cm was glitch leveled at least 20 levels from the scion glitch (hence the reason it was banned/suspended)
Kurvica - webzen ranger - bought it lv 90, yellow skull, no gear, crap build, and lvl up to 120 in 2 weeks - as u can see right now is on top.( also leveled by dmg glitch )
Pkuxxxninja - my last creation 117 mage - lvled by my own in 1 week, also the one who humiliated you in HH and made you cry like a retard to my leaders. ( this toon was also leveled with dmg glitch and other glitches this toon did not humilate me as you use the perma elixer glitch to fight like a little bit@h in HH then just when I was always about to kill you or your anti-magic didnt work you ran away like a little bit@h )
About Freni the ranger.
I never lost a sigle pvp against him, we pvp only 6 times in front of Trillgard self buffed 1 vs 1 and he always lost, i dont want to show off but since you mention him a lot, and lie that i lost a pvp I never said you lost PvP learn to fucn read or somethingor i dont pvp selfbuffed, i have to come at the end and explain how realitty is.
I can pvp any ranger from my server, anytime, anywhere, i like competition and i will be happy to see more people playing ranger, even if is downgraded, it is a lot a fun, i assure you all.

Been first and last time when i talk directly to you Alakaia, i dont want to give you the attention you want so much, because you are crap person with big issues and we got nothing in comun to talk about.
Much love, Kurvica.

I love how all the cheating retards call me the "crap person and I am the one with issues" for calling them out about their false sense of achievements, kinda funny how that always works out to be the case.

So thanks for confirming that Kurvica was a bought toon also your mage was either bought or was at least a jump char so it was not from 1 to 117.

so your next step is to confirm once again that all your toons were leveled by glitches and you only seem to go PK/PvP when their is glitches in the game.

EG: elixers and a few other current ones.

so congrats again for leveling your toons with cheats, hope you feel really proud of yourself and got that self confidence back that you accomplished something.

have a good day and thanks for proving to everyone I was right about your bought and dmg glitched toon.
Old 02/23/2013, 09:12   #123

what is this all about??? Normally in such thread I have to see the names of best players on each server but now I have to read a whole story and at the end realize that it was actually off topic.

lets go back a little bit in the past will you?
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/23/2013, 10:27   #124

No1 gives a **** about all this QQ we simple dont care use PM and leave this Topic retards
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/23/2013, 10:44   #125

Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/23/2013, 15:11   #126

Stop flaming & QQing or just #close this topic.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread