Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 02:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guys i have a question please help me out!

Discussion on Guys i have a question please help me out! within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/13/2013, 22:49   #16

elite*gold: 66
haha nothing more too add
Old 02/13/2013, 22:58   #17

elite*gold: 50
So @ all ppl who think is not a scam: hope u'll be ****** too one day. Sell a fearless manual atm, it really sux. Only ******* can do that...

Mister nice guy, u dont see the pbm? Change name for mister ****** guy or something like that. Bcoz u have to be ****** or stupid to write what u wtite... Or a fuckig scammer too may be...

@pretty boy, i'm feel sorry for u but... Think 2 or 3 min next time... Before trade.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/14/2013, 01:50   #18

elite*gold: 0
no mean give serious answear why is it a scamm ??

maby someone whant this item as prestige object ( i am not rly sure about this word but i hope its right ^^)

there are more "useless " items in game for example : old crafted items , (rare amor ^^), (combined weapon xD ), old reiforce manual for trance ring?!

u think i am ****** (
A person born with a mental condition and therefore has to work a million times harder to be able to do simple things (such as learn and communicate) that we take for granted. On top of this, a ****** will usually suffer a lot of ridicule from society because people fear what they do not understand.) ******* ******* scammer ?!?!?

maby i am a manual collector ^.^ ^.^

but well its only a scammer if he said before the trade it work , if he just sell it its no scammer i would say he just sold sth (btw i am not sold manuals like this but i have 99 of fearles and swagger on twink char bcs maby there will be again this bug)
Old 02/14/2013, 03:14   #19

Close your Eyes to ignore the bad intention of the Manual-Seller.

How old are you, not to understand that a Scammer is called Scammer just because of that kind of Deals. You're definatly at the wrong/bad side of the Story!

In Germany it's against the Law to make "Wucher" (German Word for scamming someone with selling smt very much higher than it is worth).

Pretty Boy,

on which Server did you buyed it. Sylvia?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2013, 06:43   #20

To be honest: if people with this serious lack of knowledge buy an item that doesn't work since more than 1 year (officially)...somehow they deserve it...This is the same like selling a shuta ring for 3 scrolls. Btw are you sure there is no any way to use that manual to make fearless?^^
Old 02/14/2013, 08:21   #21

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrn1c3guy View Post
can someone explain me why is it a scamm ??

he traded his items for an other item ??

so if i would trade 1 small life pot vs 20 gold ticket and the other one get the 1 small life pot i am a scammer??

:r tfm:
I have a phone and you have a tv. You trade the tv for my phone. My phone that you now have works and u can use it or sell it and the tv u traded me is broken so it doesnt work. Good explenation?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2013, 08:26   #22

They were like 5-6 thread before telling that fearless manual didn t work???

didn t u ask yourself why the price was low?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2013, 13:50   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by <†>Minera<†> View Post
I have a phone and you have a tv. You trade the tv for my phone. My phone that you now have works and u can use it or sell it and the tv u traded me is broken so it doesnt work. Good explenation?
but only if i told you before that the tv working ? if you knew it not working no scamm

you see my point of view ? some here use this or that so fast with no proof
Old 02/14/2013, 15:58   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrn1c3guy View Post
but only if i told you before that the tv working ? if you knew it not working no scamm

you see my point of view ? some here use this or that so fast with no proof

So shut up with your bullshit and get that in this situation, the guy let the other thhink the manual was working. I love when people get so much complicated that they get wrong by themselv...
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2013, 16:29   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityWings View Post
Close your Eyes to ignore the bad intention of the Manual-Seller.

How old are you, not to understand that a Scammer is called Scammer just because of that kind of Deals. You're definatly at the wrong/bad side of the Story!

In Germany it's against the Law to make "Wucher" (German Word for scamming someone with selling smt very much higher than it is worth).

Pretty Boy,

on which Server did you buyed it. Sylvia?
Thanks man. i was so into it and wanted that fearless neck so badly that my brain stopped thinking ahead. no problem. I hope this kid is happy and enjoyed it. He said to me" i think i can trust you". those words made my day