Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 17:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

INFINITY

Discussion on INFINITY within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/18/2009, 12:59   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakonis View Post
there is no readme for the file.
sorry for this, didnt actually realise.
genuine mistake and will add it as soon as im finished from collage.

and thanks 5hoursez, it annoyed/confused me somewhat, since the only revilence to the bot in his post was the variables :S. so who kno's what he decompiled..

well i gotta scoot . got a mock exam >.<
Old 05/18/2009, 14:20   #32

defense or pros? fun
Old 05/18/2009, 16:27   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5hoursez View Post
defense or pros? fun
both hehe..

on the readme side of things.. i only have the older version :/ of the readme .. and angelic(programmer) is having some .. "late night partying" problems.. so the fixes and uptodate readme .. will hav to wait till he introduced to a asprin or 2 XD
Old 05/18/2009, 17:14   #34

Ok i tested it... To be honest i was expecting something MUCH MORE complex etc...

But.. ehh where do i start:
- autologin does not work properly
-options setup is just useless.. if some1 bots he usually knows how to disable trades etc, also they are bugged. they just click blindly even if it unchecked allready
- attacking- kinda sucks.. i set all cast times like the tutorial told me.. and the bot was just clicking keyboard keys 3 to += with 3000 ms cast time... with 6 buffs that leaves at least 18 seconds of not attacking every turn. Even if i set cooldown instead of cast time - the bot doesnt know if i did end casting rpeverious spell as there is no Cast time timer.
- Bot REALLY NEEDS A GUI- so far its really tiresome to reconfigurate the bot...
- server list position varies. lets say ii set positin 1 but if i have charackters on most servers it will just shuffle servers from time to time logging me to a wrong server.
- didnt check the autotalk function(can u explain how it works)
- bot does not pick up loot
- there is no info which key to press to reconfig/pause bot. even if there is.. its too early and is not displayed later when i need to know.
- and the most important- IT DOES NOT SUPPORT multiclient.

i know its only beta... but so far maybe i would use it ONLY for autotalk function if it works

im still happy that somebody is trying to do something good. so dont give up...
Old 05/18/2009, 23:26   #35

we have run into alot of problems due mainly to it being programmed and tested origionally on our systems wich ran into problems on others.. including texture settings, low computer specs.wich is why the log in function doesnt work fully, however we are working on that to get it perfect and we are slowly making progress.

the options is implaced due to the game restarting if crash meaning settings will have to be rechanged (sometimes they bug) so it was mearly a precaution .. and they click randomly due to moving the options window as we were getting co ordinates.

i will answer this henestly ... the attacking and buffing.. was on the old file wich, well no one knos what happened to. and the current attacks was quickly written in to make sure the bot doesnt randomly splash a error when we test it.. the attack and buff will be fixed and improved to its origional standards when previous (login, char select) are comleate

we are sorry for the lack of gui. the updated bot (althought tomorrow there will be another update with hopefull fixes) has the fixed confic read. so you do not have to keep reconfiguiring the bot

we are currently working on the server section along with the login . and hopefully we will have it fixed by tomorrow.

the auto talk scanns the chat window for any normal chats .. it only searches the chat for normal talk due to the others being dissabled along with mob names at the start of the bot (wich still needs a fix)

the loot pickup will be implemented when we fix and remake the attack and buff after the login and char select.

sorry for the lack of instruction.. about pause and play and reconfig ect.

and as of multi client we want to get it working befor we impliment this.. this was planned to be implaced later when the bot has gotten pas all the main hasstle and when we start working on path memory ect

thankyou for your feedback. and sorry for the problems

and we will not give up untill we finish or the game fails.. the one thing we are all passionate is to keep the support to this bot going ..and along with exams and work . we are always trying to fix bugs within our programm.. somethings just take time.. hopefully it will get easyer .. thanyou again and sorry

//p.s sorry for spelling mistakes.. its been a lonng day
Old 05/18/2009, 23:54   #36

for multilogin. when the bot chooses a path. it only chooses a folder. it should be able for person to manually choose the alefclient.

For example in my archlord folder i have 3 modified alefclients(they are only renamed, b file name and window name after run):
-archlora
-archlorb
-archlorc
(same multiclient u can download in my signature link(ambb)

Why 3 and why diffrent names? That way my bots that send silient keys do not interferee with each other.
bot 1 sends key strokes to archlora, bot 2 to archlorb ETC..

so.. for multiclient u really just have to include few modified aleflients and an options to manually choose them- also each bot needs to have other hotkeys for pause/start/stop, and diffrent bot names so the scripts does not interferee

examples. my bot 1 is starting by f7 , and paused by f1, bot 2 by f8 and paysed by f2, bot 3 started by f9 and paused by f3. no need to add exit function as any1 can simply close desired bot by manager.

be sure to add cast time to buffs and attacks. otherwise it will sometimes skip buffs due to unfinished preverious attack(its wery important)

also... does the bot respawn you or reconnect when dead?
I added computer shutdown/alarm function if my characters die, so i dont lye on the ground almost shouting im a bot for couple of hours ;]
Old 05/19/2009, 00:00   #37

thankyou will come usefull when we impliment in multiclient..

and yes. we have a check for connection error. and death .. however no game crash yet. but we will add one ... when it respawns it keeps you in town (but when we add paths to it . it willl move you back to botting stop)

when connection error it wil rerun the game.. (if error accurs more than user wanted times then the bot closes..

if you under stand that ..

thankyou
Old 05/19/2009, 08:57   #38

about moving to path. just implement wall hack and walk to X Y coordinates to make it easier. :]
Old 05/20/2009, 00:58   #39

lol not a flame or anything ..

i have absolutely zero expiriance in scripting... im asking you experianced people. can some1 make a simple script for me that will:
-detect pixel color on specified coordinates
-if pixel color matches the 1 i set in script/config/options then the script will shut down the computer absolutely.

1 millions internetz for the person so kind to do this for me ^^

hehe look familiar XD..

should have sed. would have shown you my on the forums XD

:P 4 line wonder wich got deleted the other weekend **** it was available when the post was made ... but still happy you got your result

on the bot side of things .. back working on it.. and will continue throughout the night.. taking some new approaches to things
Old 05/20/2009, 09:47   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityBoT View Post
lol not a flame or anything ..

i have absolutely zero expiriance in scripting... im asking you experianced people. can some1 make a simple script for me that will:
-detect pixel color on specified coordinates
-if pixel color matches the 1 i set in script/config/options then the script will shut down the computer absolutely.

1 millions internetz for the person so kind to do this for me ^^

hehe look familiar XD..

should have sed. would have shown you my on the forums XD

:P 4 line wonder wich got deleted the other weekend **** it was available when the post was made ... but still happy you got your result

on the bot side of things .. back working on it.. and will continue throughout the night.. taking some new approaches to things

yes i am a lazy ******* and i just wanted to write the lines for me. im guilty of leeching on autoit forums
Old 05/20/2009, 21:16   #41

heheh tis k

a little leaching never harmed pple
Old 06/20/2009, 23:02   #42

hmm have u given it up? hp doesnt exist anymore, no other infos...
Old 06/21/2009, 00:19   #43

elite*gold: 20
hmm, after the weekend ill look into it, since i got a link as a tester.
Old 02/15/2010, 23:52   #44

Why when i open client + bot i got DC ?
Old 02/16/2010, 14:13   #45

LOL?