Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 19:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easylogin passwords

Discussion on Easylogin passwords within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Easylogin passwords

hello,

Is there anyway i can see my login information(username, pass) for program easylogin?

thx
Old 01/05/2013, 20:05   #2

user/appdata/roaming/archlordlogging/
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/05/2013, 20:05   #3

elite*gold: 150
is this a joke ?
Old 01/05/2013, 20:14   #4

no its not a joke
Old 01/05/2013, 20:18   #5

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Archlord_Logins\ loginkonfig2.xml
Thanks
4 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EasyLogin [Release]
09/08/2013 - Archlord - 466 Replies
Archlord EasyLogin Tool to manage and fast login your accounts. This is a base version of the tool, ill add more functions if enough donations happen. I hope that some of you will donate, otherwise ill stop all the tools. Features: - manage logins - filtering of logins ... useful if you have many many logins ^^ - native multiclienting
EasyLogin working?
08/20/2012 - Archlord - 4 Replies
Nevermind....
Help Easylogin
08/07/2012 - Archlord - 1 Replies
I know when u got easylogien u can trade none bound wc items like w(c) and buddy rewards and so on. But i was wondering is there any other things u can use easylogin for like some old bugs or something?
[MOD] EasyLogin
04/03/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 13 Replies
Heyhoo! Mir war vorhin langweilig und ich dachte mir, da machste doch einfach mal ein Clientmod, der den "netten" Metin2 Spielern das Einloggen und Channel wechseln erleichtern soll. Anleitung: 1. Modfiles downloaden (Link unten). 2. RAR-Archiv entpacken. 3. root.eix und root.epk in euren Metin2DE Ordner einfügen und ÜBERSCHREIBEN! 4. Metin2DE ohne Patch starten (metin2client.bin in .exe umbennenen oder per batch datei) 5. Logindaten in die login.inf Datei (ggf. erstellen) schreiben...
EasyLogin 3.0
11/27/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 29 Replies
Very simple VB programming ^^ But usefull for some players that can't use sro modifier or something like that. How to use: After configure the program, press ON, put the cursor on User field on the silkroad login board, an press the hotkey. It will put the username, pasword and press enter. The programs save the configs on a txt file in the program directory named vars.txt. Default key is ç (portuguese keyboard) but you can change it on the configurations.