Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 17:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

REQUEST: registry entries for archlord

Discussion on REQUEST: registry entries for archlord within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
REQUEST: registry entries for archlord

hi
can someone export the registry entries for archlord for me?
i am running windows 7 x64 but don't think it makes a difference.
thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]Web Registry
01/03/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 10 Replies
Hello, I am setting up a PServer, now I succesfully installed the server and got it up (in "closed beta", just for me and other staff). Now what I actually want to ask, is help or explanation with/for making a web registry page. What I'd like to know is, what program I should use, and what I need to do to make it work. So actually just the "installation" of the file(s), I can set it on the website/edit the layout and such by my self, I just need to know how to make it work. :D PS:...
MY Registry called out.. Where are you Archlord :D
12/22/2007 - Archlord - 11 Replies
So you don't have to waste your time doing it, this is all thats in an XP registry for it. HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ARCHLORDDOWNLOAD.ArchlordDownlo adCtrl.1 HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ARCHLORDDOWNLOAD.ArchlordDownlo adCtrl.1\CLSID {24960521-7F51-4743-9D83-906B16D188E5} HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{24960521-7F51-4743-9D83- 906B16D188E5}