Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 00:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Swash question.

Discussion on Swash question. within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Swash question.

Hi every1 and Happy New Year.As the title says, i have a question about swash.From what i heard the swash is a tank , but he can`t kill other char at his lv... or anyway he can kill very hard.Is that true ?
How would a swash with this eq handle with other classes:

2x glor rapid/or glor senti - 1/1 (resi 10%)
glor hwardium - (royal) or glor faren (royal + 2 stamina lv 6)
HH90 cap 1/1 sta lv 6;
HH90 top 4/4 i think we all know the stones;
HH90 arms combined stone + ??
HH90 Boots or Abs boots ?
HH90 weps ?

Pls answer me, i wanna know if he would kill some chars... ^^ thx

PS: i have a zerk with almost the same eq which of them will be better overall.
Old 01/01/2013, 17:12   #2

Fearless or Glorious Faren with Royal + 2X Might LV6
Glorious Bellos/Feathered with 3X LV6 Might
HH90 Cap 3X LV6 Might
Shrine Armor/Arms/Boots/Top for PvP
Old 01/01/2013, 17:29   #3

2x Glorious Sentinel Ring - [1/1] (10% resist)
Glorious Faren Neck - [3/3] Royal Cloack + lv6 Wings + lv6 Stamina
HH90 cap [1/1] - lv6 Stamina
HH90 top [4/4] - hp/resist/realm resist/cast & cd
HH90 arms [2/2] - lv6 Crit + lv4/5 High speed combined
Absolute boots of Raylin [3/3] - 2x ashtal + lv5/6 Mspeed
HH90 Dagger - bonus crit, full ashtal
lv92 Elite Rapier - +1 all skills, dmg, crit, stun, ele att, full ashtal

All in all zerk is definitely better now in this phase of game but if you want to be SOMEONE make lv120 swash and if you'll be good you can be the best because there's almost no competiton.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2013, 18:44   #4

All the people try to play swash critical :/ but swash skill is better cuz negative debuff -o% skill block, with the correct uniques and build u can kill every class - the problem is low hp w/o ashtal.

I think actually Against overpowered mages and archers u will have some problems and critters class cant touch swash cuz alot evade , resistence and defence

Regards
Old 01/01/2013, 20:20   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenergy64 View Post
All the people try to play swash critical :/ but swash skill is better cuz negative debuff -o% skill block, with the correct uniques and build u can kill every class - the problem is low hp w/o ashtal.

I think actually Against overpowered mages and archers u will have some problems and critters class cant touch swash cuz alot evade , resistence and defence

Regards
Cast swash is really good but has a low hp same like swash killing by normal hits using elemental resistance ignore chance, crit swash has more hp so the swash won't die so fast and can tank a bit too, criticals froms swash arent really low but you cannot compare them with criticals from zerk or knight, anyway if you will play swash in any of these ways you will be able to kill most of characters.
Old 01/01/2013, 22:02   #6

Ok, ty for your answers
Old 01/02/2013, 09:33   #7

1st - Swash now is assistence person. So, hard kill alone.
2st - Yes, swash can kill everyone in x1 if are full elemental. But u need: Excellent Feather + Excellent Ohkeros + rapier 92 and dagger 92 with 1 rank and elemental atack (all full scion) + top hh 90 if cast lvl 6 and combined magic lvl 5 + abst gloves full scion + any faren royal + suit rank 1 (all skill lvl 17 and some lvl 18).
3st - killer stuff: 2x g. sentinel 10% + 2stamina lvl 6 / abst boots 3/3 ashtall / hh 90 gloves or shrine / top shrine / pants shrine / rapier and dagger 92 +1 rank if combined dmg / glo faren 3 slot might might royal / hh 90 cap 3 slot stamina.
(with this stuff u get 22k+ hp and make nice criticals, but no stun.)

My swash atm is old stuff (full hh 90 and g. bellos + fearless) and i have 420migh on stuff. My critical is good but i dont have ignore psycal, critical res. and no HP (only 13300). With this change, my hp increase to 23k+ and my might go to 480+ but still hard kill in x1, but in siege when one sorcer make requien u can kill easy in 2 or 3 hit max. (dagger lvl 92 +1 if critical better of 90 hh, cuz u dont need ignore defense, just ignore psycal and critical hit res. / don`t use fearless, need g. faren for use royal, cuz swash have poor elemental res.)

my person opnion: KEEP YOUR ZERK. Much better, nice hh defense, nice block/sb withouth buff (shild hh 4 slot), nice resistence and defense debuff. if it, u make easy hard critical. Swash atm is worse class in lvl 120.

but... if u want for shrine 107- gogogo, is the best! ;-D
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2013, 12:34   #8

As far as I know it's easier and cheaper to make good zerk than swashi. And zerk always was a good class, and imo it will always be. Maybe not overpowered like knights now, but still balanced. And have to add, it's much harder to fight vs zerk than swashi.
Old 01/02/2013, 14:07   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoonk View Post
...And zerk always was a good class...
Wrong! Long time ago, it was a joke. So it was given a badass role in a failed movie, so people think its really badass, but it didn't worked well.
Old 01/02/2013, 18:13   #10

And when was that?
Anyway imo good zerk is good zerk, good acher is good archer and good beer is good beer. Thats how is, always was and always will be.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2013, 19:30   #11

It was episode 1 and 2 :-° (cm).
Old 01/02/2013, 20:51   #12

Thx for all the answers.So i don`t say that zerk sux or isn`t good, yep it is, i have it 113 and its pretty nice until now, but it happend to you to get bored of your char, maybe its because the char is not for me idk.

So i want to start a new one, the options would be: archer or sorc, maybe mage... but i don`t have any high lv mage.. or one with many pets or janus.

What do you guys think ? Which is the best in DMG?(with party buffs+lens+combi+nectar), also which one would handle the best on sieges/rvr and what rings/armors should i use for each ? TY for your answers. HNY again !
Old 01/02/2013, 21:19   #13

stay with the zerk he own *****