Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need alefclient.exe

Discussion on need alefclient.exe within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need alefclient.exe

Hi can anyone give me the newest alefclient.exe file? I need it fast
Old 12/11/2012, 22:58   #2

This is the Client from 6.12.12.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/12/2012, 10:12   #3

Thx man
Old 12/12/2012, 12:19   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarVel1403 View Post
Thx man
NP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Old alefclient
05/16/2013 - Archlord - 23 Replies
Yo , i need an old alefclient where the update of " qzsd " is not change . I am out of map but cant go where i want because all the time stuck :!!! So if someone have this thx =D
alefclient.exe Addresses
11/09/2012 - Archlord - 25 Replies
Anyone know or have the folowing addresses for alefclient.exe(i am looking fo addresses so i could try to get more that 80% sb,res etc.): -skillblock -phisical resistance -dodge -evade -skillcast/cooldown I would thank you
Alefclient
07/21/2011 - Archlord - 0 Replies
You can start the game through this exe now. although right now u cant get in game yet but you do get some patch or an update of some sort for gameguard
How to run alefclient successfully?
07/03/2011 - Archlord - 5 Replies
1st SORRY for this Thread :S (I couldn't find..) Hallo all , I need a answer on this question: How to run alefclient successfully ? , I run the alefclient.exe , I choose "Europa(server)" , and then "ArchLord client program has stoped working" , I run it in Adminstrator mode , and I have 64bit Win7..:confused: PLS could some1 help? :S Thanks Greets
alefclient.exe help
07/23/2009 - Archlord - 11 Replies
OK i searched around looking for an answer to this problem, checked multi client guide and nothing in there either. My problem is when i open alefclient to run more clients the screen flashes black and white ( if i was suffering from epilepsy id be fcked ) and then loading screen comes up normal, i go to char select and I can see the level and % thing at the bottom but everything else is black except the buttons, So i click the level thing, hit connect, and when it loads toon up, the toon is...