Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 17:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scion Suits appearance

Discussion on Scion Suits appearance within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Scion Suits appearance

I keep having Scion login bugg on my summoner everytime it crashes or I forget to remove custome before login off. I've read somewhere that Ghost suit dont make scions crash when Login...and in the other hand, I know there's a way to change game Data so all my suits look like Ghost Suit (Client sided) and that would avoid this bugg.

Maybe anyone knows how to edit those Suits data and could please tell me how to do it, what to change and where?

Thx in advice!
Old 09/12/2012, 20:24   #2

I had this bug a few months ago too, I deinstalled Archlord, downloaded the newest client and it works again.
(Its better to delete all what has to do with AL at your Laptop/PC)
Old 09/12/2012, 20:40   #3

its not about reinstalling game suit bug is caused by Processor speed.
Commonly, people have processor around 2.3GHz. pc cannot handle the transformation from "summoner to scion to summoner + suit" in a split second, which makes server end.
its works fine with Ghost suit coz it has no texture, which means summoner to scion to summoner but no suit texture which processor can handle so use ghost suit or just don't use suit but suit is important item so cant be ignored.
there're other people who have better / high speed processor for them suit bug doesn't exists at all.
Lets wait for new UI maybe it will fix this problem.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/12/2012, 21:26   #4

my friend has sometimes the same thing but with lens; if he doesnt turn off his lens before logout he crashes ...
Old 09/12/2012, 21:34   #5

Today i helped a friend to solve this problem. I had 6 clients online + warcraft 3 so first try was a fail, got the DC. But second try i was able to switch to "little girl form" and turned off suit for him.
Old 09/13/2012, 18:29   #6

@zsgilani2007

I had before the same processor and get no problem with x-crashes.
I only had them because of a fail patch made by WEBZEN, they fixed them with another patch a few days later.
Old 09/13/2012, 19:37   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornholm View Post
@zsgilani2007

I had before the same processor and get no problem with x-crashes.
I only had them because of a fail patch made by WEBZEN, they fixed them with another patch a few days later.
it is not x-crashes.
watch this video.
Old 09/13/2012, 22:01   #8

Yes thats exact the same problem I had, but not all time sometimes I get the x-crash instead of server connection has ended :/
So I deinstalled AL downloaded the newest client and viola no more problems when im using suits.
OK at the weekend it can happen that you get an crash but its because of server overpopulation and really really rare ^^
Thanks
1 User