Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 14:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Review] Archlord-Online

Discussion on [Review] Archlord-Online within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 8577
Post [Review] Archlord-Online

This is a Review to the Archlord-Online Private Server.

Let's see:

Looks fun right?!
Now the things which you don't saw:

-xCrashes all the time, whereever you go.
if it's good you get in
1hour = 1-2 xCrashes
if not you get in
1 hour = 10 xCrashes

-Events:
There was much PvP events, PKU4LIFE won all,
after a short time the Gm don't let PKU4LIFE Guild Member participate at the Events!
Reason: We won all Events...

-And the Next Guild Spartiate, with we won much PvP Events,
Gm told: "the Winner get a 2 slot combi Ring with all Stats +15",
the Winner got a combi Ring 2 slots without all Stats +15...

-Next Event: "A lvl up Event", the winners get +10 lvl up's,

so, ... much of the Winners had lvl 97 and lvl 98 before the Event, they got lvl 99(max. lvl)
Next Day: An other Gm saw that
and much of the Winners got "back leveled" to lvl 92,
wtf???
they was before the Event 97-98...

-Exp Glitch: There was a "Exp Glitch", much ppl used it,
all PKU4LIFE Member who used it got a permanent ban
and from the frenchie guilds, who used it too?
no one got banned!

-Guild Spartiate was very nice, won at the time all Events without Problems,
we had only one ally Guild
("Static", small guild, with old Friends from cm/webzen times)
What did the Gm "Hm."? he /whispered to the Guild Master of Static stop ally with Spartiate...
the Gm was all the time against us , and he says he is neutral, haha -.-

-There is no "full" realm World,
there is only a World which get called by the Players "poison World" there are no really posion Mobs and there is only the Basic Texture, no Trees, no Houses ect.

The Donations:

-A perma banned Guy payed 10€ for unban ^^

-you can buy gold in the "Donation Shop"
and next time i saw much of this actions:

Now the Guys buy more Gold, this is not better that Webzen!

The Gm:
-The Gm banned Player for killing low level Character in Caves or at shuta Spots, wtf???

but what is the Gm doing?

The Gm "Hm." was inGame the Ele called "Volk", no one knews this, but all guys who play at the time knew volk. (all thought volk is a hacker,until now)

what was after "the perma ban" ???
the Mod. Kawaii inGame Gm Dnote, found the login dates and traded the "Volk" stuff to his Ele, after 1-2 weeks he got banned to.
(now he stopped playing, as the most player)

and now? the Gm changed the password (Reason: because i'm not playing lol) from my Archer. atm he is pking low lvl with my archer, the archer had white skull or higher red/gold or do some other things, my donation kataria was also there and i don't got the kataria or the archer back. lol i got scammed by a gm.

this private server look at the first view very nice, but later u see it's a crappy Server.

in my opinion,
this server is not 1 minute worth to play there, it's a waste of time! Thanks!

best regards
icekex
Thanks
22 Users
Old 08/24/2012, 18:48   #2

elite*gold: 60
gm-feldunost gave me event win reward 10 lvls - lvl 90 - 99 . next day i got resetted cuz gm-gajack told me its canceled ....

pku won all event :3 (me as lead) and after short time we have been ignored at events -.-
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2012, 18:49   #3

elite*gold: 0
yes, i played there my mage until level 90 with cooldown hack,
but to much crashes and i got bored, stopped there.
thank for the review i agree with you bro.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2012, 19:10   #4

You got hardcore Powned bro =(
Old 08/24/2012, 20:05   #5

I've never played on this pserver but after people read this bye bye Archlord-Online

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2012, 20:18   #6

elite*gold: 7
an insider told the truth.
Good job icekex
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2012, 20:27   #7

Obvious **** server is obvious.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2012, 20:29   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARCI1111 View Post
an insider told the truth.
Good job icekex
many people told this things from the start. Icekex just proved that.
anyways gg ice. ;]
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2012, 20:37   #9

wtf there is so much fkng green worms !!!
Old 08/24/2012, 21:10   #10

Would Like to put my input.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icekex View Post

Let's see:

Looks fun right?!

if it's good you get in
1hour = 1-2 xCrashes
if not you get in
1 hour = 10 xCrashes

I hardly EVER crash..

-Events:
after a short time the Gm don't let PKU4LIFE Guild Member participate at the Events!

Idk, was not there for this.

Was just an SS event, and people are getting a ring with 0/2 +10 extra stats...

so, ... much of the Winners had lvl 97 and lvl 98 before the Event, they got lvl 99(max. lvl)
wtf???
Idk I was not there for this.

no one got banned!
I'm sure if anyone is noticed Cheating they will be banned..

What did the Gm "Hm."? he /whispered to the Guild Master of Static stop ally with Spartiate...

SS or it didnt happen...

there is only a World which get called by the Players "poison World" there are no really posion Mobs and there is only the Basic Texture, no Trees, no Houses ect.

It is a private server in the works.. With a small team. CM / Webzen / nhn Cant get it right, Give the small guys a break....

The Donations:

This I was unaware about, But I will talk with Hm. about.

This was most likey a test, Look who made the actions..

The Gm:
-The Gm banned Player for killing low level Character in Caves or at shuta Spots, wtf???
Idk, Was not here for this.

The Gm "Hm." was inGame the Ele called "Volk", no one knews this, but all guys who play at the time knew volk. (all thought volk is a hacker,until now)

How do you expect him to test skills, PVP, and other things? The best way is to get in game and do it....

the Mod. Kawaii inGame Gm Dnote, found the login dates and traded the "Volk" stuff to his Ele, after 1-2 weeks he got banned to.

and now? the Gm changed the password (Reason: because i'm not playing lol) from my Archer. atm he is pking low lvl with my archer, the archer had white skull or higher red/gold or do some other things, my donation kataria was also there and i don't got the kataria or the archer back. lol i got scammed by a gm.
Having a hard time understanding this..

this private server look at the first view very nice, but later u see it's a crappy Server.

in my opinion,

best regards
icekex

I would just like to say that This is a Private server, With a small team. If Webzen / CM / NHN, Cant get it right, give the small gusy a break, They are doing a very good job at trying there best to give you guys something fun to play.
Stop with you QQ, Bitchig, cry. over every little thing, You can NOT make everyone happy, and as soon as you try you will fail.

The server is a work in progress, And I am now back on the team as of a few days ago, And I am going to be doing Events and working on client and server files, Helping Balance PVP and PVE.

If you think something can be improved. Say so. but dont bitch and cry like a little baby boy without a clue...

The point is, It is still a very new project. And it can only get better with more people, And more events, and more Ideas.

Please. Dont sit around with your finger so far up your ass, that it is blocking you ability to think..

If you want a good fun server, give constructive criticism like a mature human being

Thank you.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/24/2012, 21:33   #11

Wots a human bean ??
Im a human cabbage.
^_^
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2012, 21:38   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by icekex View Post

Let's see:

Looks fun right?!

if it's good you get in
1hour = 1-2 xCrashes
if not you get in
1 hour = 10 xCrashes
The amount if crashes is mostly according to your playstyle and settings, yes there are bugged spots and items that give xcrash but believe me we are doing our best to change this and make the game more enjoyable, if you can do it better well ...
-Events:
I don't even know why you come up with this, currently PKU is dead i guess, everyone can join at event IF they play it fair and square (not like your guild)

The reason will probably be that the all stats +15 couldn't be added or that the GM thought it would be too overpowered, yes it should be annouced correctly in advance but we aren't perfect.

wtf???
i agree that currently the cooperation with all admins isn't optimal, but we try to do our best. We all have a job and work a lot, we work on the server in our own FREE TIME for you guys so give us a break.

no one got banned!
if you got proof, show it to me and i'll sort it out, if not you shouldn't accuse us of that

Thats Hm.'s call, but you have to admit that there were always problems with your guild, glitching on events abusing buggs. So if you do not obey the rules sanctions will follow

Atleast there is a place where you can grind realm gear and go on PK tours.

The Donations:

If he did that he seriously has no life

Would you rather see more op stuff like 8 slotted armors and uniques? I think buying gold is rather fair agains the non donating people. After all and we have to pay for the bandwidt and server aswell

The Gm:
Noone should be banned for this and if someone has been banned it was for using a glitch or hack.

Yes volk was a problem so we change the account infos it but did not delete it, so the infos where still on the database where kawaii appearently had acces to.

in my opinion,

best regards
icekex
To add:

>Has there been any server so reliable or so long online compared to archlord-online?
>If you have criticism about xcrashes and buggs ingame, ask around to people who actually know how it is to create a server. They will tell you it's not that easy. If you think you can do better, be my guest

Thats all, for now
Old 08/24/2012, 21:53   #13

elite*gold: 8577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike0505 ∞ View Post
Would Like to put my input.
you wrote only "I was not there at this time" lol at you

and to this:

first of all: Gm Hm. told this to (The Real) "Ichigohollow" he was playing for a short time there.

second: the com. know that i'm not a liar. (i have no reason too, dont care about you and this server)

third: Ichi told me that in TeamSpeak, i'm often there with him.

and to you ... xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elebut View Post
Yes volk was a problem so we change the account infos
Volk was always the Gm Hm.

i dont need to comment more your unqualified posts.
Thanks!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2012, 21:55   #14

Are you guys serious right now?

This pserver is the best out there (maybe even the last one) and icekex if you are going to write a review about all the "horrifying" things you've been trough. next time make sure you also include the GOOD things of this server. this is not a review this is an attempt to bash HM and try to get less people on this server. You sir are pathetic.

i have been playing on this server longer than you are and i know that it is a good private server. Hm. and his team are doing good work and you can see that by the player having fun and willing to donate.

There are various events now and then, i don't know what you are expecting but they have a small team and are doing their best to make as much people happy. but they have personal lives too and don't have all the time in the world.

People that are banned for using hacks or glitches or right. you don't deserve to keep you account after that.

And besides i saw you still playing a couple days ago and participating an event yesterday. So stop talking **** because all that bad things that happened to you happened for a reason.

i've been playing longer than you and never abused any glitch or used any hack or cheat. and nothing that you said ever happened to me. What a coincidence. you even have been "official promoter" for this server.

Many people like this server and it's GOOD server. lots of updates, enough pvp.

And about the crashes. you must have a really crappy pc because i never crash that much unless i'm in a bugged area. those crash numbers you told the rest of the sheep are pure nonsense.

"they call it poison world but its just bla bla bla..." You are an unthankful little brat. so what that it doesn't have trees? what are you, the queen? please go cry in a corner man they put that together for the players, with mobs and realm gear and all you need. and you ***** about some ******* trees. f*ck you.

Worst and most importantly, most untrue "review" ever written.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/24/2012, 22:01   #15

My opinion on what you said

This server has the least amount of crashes so far yet the staff are still working on making it even less. I crash once every couple days.

-Events
If a guild is constantly winning every event, It's a fair and nice decision to let players of other guilds have a chance. No need to be greedy.
I cannot say anything about your guildie not receiving the ring because I've always got what an Admin said was the reward.
The XP event, Yes maybe something should of been done about this.

-Exp Glitch
If there was proof for the "frenchies" as you say, They would of been banned.

-Guild Spartiate was very nice
Proof? This sounds like BS to me.

-There is no "full" realm World
Atleast they are trying to get us players another world to farm and level in, Not just throwing monsters in random places around the map like other servers.

-The Donations
I have no idea who paid €10 to get unbanned.
This screenshot doesn't show anything except GM's putting items in the AH, This could just be them testing out something. Why would they sell items when they can just create gold anyway?

-The Gm
The only player I know who got banned for killing low levels was Schwer, Who got unbanned shortly after.
Volk, So what if a GM had a player ingame. He wasn't entering events with it so stop complaining.
No idea why the GM would need to change your password just to enter on your account, They can get onto any account if needed.

My final statement - This server is the longest running and most updated server to date, The staff are friendly and events are held each day. You also have no need to donate if you don't feel like it. Instead of complaining why don't you try to run your own server, Don't like it then don't play.

Overall I will quote something Mike0505 said,

"I would just like to say that This is a Private server, With a small team. If Webzen / CM / NHN, Cant get it right, give the small gusy a break, They are doing a very good job at trying there best to give you guys something fun to play.
Stop with you QQ, Bitchig, cry. over every little thing, You can NOT make everyone happy, and as soon as you try you will fail."
Thanks
3 Users