Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 08:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Driesie hacked my acc

Discussion on Driesie hacked my acc within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/29/2012, 15:13   #121

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxGemeinxX View Post
Driesie, you are richest guy(ingame on urzark ) i heard
I can't let somebody say that: I'm the richest guy on Urzark!
But if he continue to QQ like that, I'm going to pay him his ****** 170 € (joke inside for this part ^^).
Old 08/29/2012, 16:21   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driesje89 View Post
Mmmmm i dont see my name there
its colovan in skype if ure blind (he tryes to help me get my money from warriorkill if u dont get it), not you , but i already posted screens that proof that u were the middleman , that means if i got scammed u are responsible for it and warriorkill too.
Old 08/29/2012, 17:21   #123

CAN PLS SOME ADMIN KICK THIS ACCOUNT FROM DAIKOL FROM EPVPERS THX
Old 08/29/2012, 17:45   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikol View Post
its colovan in skype if ure blind (he tryes to help me get my money from warriorkill if u dont get it), not you , but i already posted screens that proof that u were the middleman , that means if i got scammed u are responsible for it and warriorkill too.
Well im not in that screen so dont call my name for the time i whas mm that trade was good what happend after that i dont have **** to do with that !!!! So dont blame me blame you self
Old 08/29/2012, 18:59   #125

Cool Maffi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafiii View Post
Stupid mother ****** scammer
@Maffi hey stupid idiot, wanna see a real chat between me and you, and you admitting that u scammed me ? THINK BEORE U TALK ****.
Old 08/29/2012, 19:21   #126

Quote:
Well im not in that screen so dont call my name for the time i whas mm that trade was good what happend after that i dont have **** to do with that !!!! So dont blame me blame you self
its warriorkills name regarding my trade with him in witch u were MM , and in witch i lost 170 euro cuz of you. Thats proof that in our trade i didnt get nothing for fearless that u holded for 4 days and after that gave it for free to warriorkill. And if you dont know what a MM needs to do then u should declined Warriorkills offer to be the MM in our trade. And it was not a good trade, i didnt get my money for my fearless and if it would of been a good trade u would have positive feedback moron.
Old 08/29/2012, 19:39   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikol View Post
its warriorkills name regarding my trade with him in witch u were MM , and in witch i lost 170 euro cuz of you. Thats proof that in our trade i didnt get nothing for fearless that u holded for 4 days and after that gave it for free to warriorkill. And if you dont know what a MM needs to do then u should declined Warriorkills offer to be the MM in our trade. And it was not a good trade, i didnt get my money for my fearless and if it would of been a good trade u would have positive feedback moron.
really i dont care about your feedback all know me so and for what i need to scam a fearless ???? i have 1 soon i have 1 more i have exe faren dude i have all i need and if i dont have it i will buy it ! so tell me for what should i scam you ?
Old 08/29/2012, 19:54   #128

+1
Old 08/29/2012, 20:29   #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by marocco56 View Post
@Maffi hey stupid idiot, wanna see a real chat between me and you, and you admitting that u scammed me ? THINK BEORE U TALK ****.
Stfu stupid ****, only noobs get scammed xD hahaha so if u got scammed u are a noob )
PD: it's Mafiii ****** not maffi
Old 08/29/2012, 21:19   #130

Quote:
really i dont care about your feedback all know me so and for what i need to scam a fearless ???? i have 1 soon i have 1 more i have exe faren dude i have all i need and if i dont have it i will buy it ! so tell me for what should i scam you ?
u helped warriorkill to scamm me and didnt do ure job as MM in my trade with warriorkill, that makes u a scammer.
Old 08/29/2012, 21:22   #131

QQ QQ QQ QQ