Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 22:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Driesie hacked my acc

Discussion on Driesie hacked my acc within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/23/2012, 15:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by potzak View Post
QQ
if u lost fearless and also got scammed a lvl 101 ele then u also would QQ
Old 08/23/2012, 15:48   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikol View Post
in this trade hes a scammer cuz WARRIORKILL and me used him to trade fearless , i didnt get the 170 euro promised and driesie gave fearless to him without my permission and now he hacked my epvp acc to change the trade positive but i got recovery email so i got it back.

lol , and you said in my PM i get all my cash today morning, and now u wont talk ? for this u are a scammer:

look at epvp messages from him :

Originally Posted by Daikol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driesje89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driesje89
DRIESIE - i talk with warrior he will gif you the acc's tomorrow becouse he dont have time no oke so now stop this
DAIKOL -1 - fck u
2 - 170 euro ! not only the 100 euro limited acc.
3 - next time just dont MM cuz u SUUUUUCK at it,idiot

DRIESIE - both acc means the 170 euro nab
DAIKOL - lol , there ARENT 2 acc "nab'
, there is only 1 acc limited , i refunded warrior the 70 euro when he sent em to me cuz i got limited , i tryed to refund also on the 100 euro but there was no button to do that on the acc with 100 euro , only on the acc with 70

DRIESIE - tommorow morning you have all your stuff thats what warrior said to me

COLOVAN will help me and you will get banned you scammer
for what he wanna ban me i did not scam you sorry but first warrior give you all the money and its not my or warrior fail that you don't have a verified pay-pall acc so that's your problem

second i don't have or had a ele lv 101

and this is really the last thing i say to you
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/23/2012, 15:55   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driesje89 View Post
for what he wanna ban me i did not scam you sorry but first warrior give you all the money and its not my or warrior fail that you don't have a verified pay-pall acc so that's your problem

second i don't have or had a ele lv 101

and this is really the last thing i say to you
dude , we agreed with u and warrior u keep the fearless till i get my limited acc + 70 euro , i didnt get nothing and u gave fearless to warriorkill , that means u and ure friend warriorkill are scammers , and u also are a hacker cuz u or ure friend warriorkill hacked my epvp acc and rated the trade to positive and deleted my text from my topic
and dont post pls taht ure not a scammer and bla bla bla , all the proof that i showed in screens and in my words reveal ure face and show ure a scammer in this situation , so untill i get my limited acc + 70 euro ure a fckin scamnmer , so dont post anything if u dont give me my limited acc + 70 euros .

PROOOF !!!

this is my message for you scammer
Old 08/23/2012, 16:00   #19

Quote:
dude , we agreed with u and warrior u keep the fearless till i get my limited acc + 70 euro , i didnt get nothing and u gave fearless to warriorkill , that means u and ure friend warriorkill are scammers , and u also are a hacker cuz u or ure friend warriorkill hacked my epvp acc and rated the trade to positive and deleted my text from my topic
and dont post pls taht ure not a scammer and bla bla bla , all the proof that i showed in screens and in my words reveal ure face and show ure a scammer in this situation , so untill i get my limited acc + 70 euro ure a fckin scamnmer , so dont post anything if u dont give me my limited acc + 70 euros .

PROOOF !!!
dude the problem with the fearless you need to solve with warrior not with me !!! warrior sended you the money so i send warrior the neck ( i cant help that your paypall acc dont work so your problem )

2 i dont have/had that dam ele !

so 3 you need to solve it with warrior because i dont have your fearless and i also dont have that ele

Driesie out !
Old 08/23/2012, 16:03   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driesje89 View Post
dude the problem with the fearless you need to solve with warrior not with me !!! warrior sended you the money so i send warrior the neck ( i cant help that your paypall acc dont work so your problem )

2 i dont have/had that dam ele !

so 3 you need to solve it with warrior because i dont have your fearless and i also dont have that ele

Driesie out !
you were the MM of the trade so u had to assure i got the limited acc+70 euro , iddint get nothing and u gave fearless to him so stfu , untill i get my paypal u are a scammer and ure friend too, u need to resolve this with warriorkill if u want this threads to dissapear so untill u do that ure a scammer cuz u gave fearless without my permission , u hacked my account to rate the trade positive untill i recovered my acc back and u deleted my text from my thread .
Old 08/23/2012, 16:08   #21

Lol i just cant take anything Daikol says seriously he looks like a comedian on here :P
Hes probably Romanian as well lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2012, 16:09   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne(da) View Post
Lol i just cant take anything Daikol says seriously he looks like a comedian on here :P
im not romanian , p.s. ure a racist? and i dont find nothing funny of getting scammed 170 euro
Old 08/23/2012, 16:13   #23

as i understand it good , driesie was MM , i don't think he is verified and i also don't see MEDIATIONS under his name so you can't proof you did the trade with him .
i'm not defending driesie neither you but well, driesie is the richest guy on Brum/Gaia he already has fearless , why would he scam then...
next time use a verified MM , idk if epvpers can do somthing about it it's kinda your own fault ..

lifetec123 out
Old 08/23/2012, 16:13   #24

Quote:
im not romanian , p.s. ure a racist? and i dont find nothing funny of getting scammed 170 euro
QQ me a river lol
who cares if u got scammed or not bottom line ur an idiot of the month if u wanted to take the money on a paypal thats not verified.
As i can see from all this u got all the money promised to you on your paypal accs so Driesie did his MM job and handed over the neck.

Its not his problem that u didnt do ur homework and verify ur paypal accs lol.
Ur just spamming forums with usless stuff on here thats it.
Resolve it with Warriorkill and Driesie ingame or on pms ur annoying m8

kk...ty...gf...hf

PS 90% of Romanians i met ingame are labeled as Scammers just saying
Old 08/23/2012, 16:14   #25

Quote:
COLOVAN will help me and you will get banned you scammer
I just said that he'll get banned if it really was him who logged into your acc, changed the rating and edited the post.

you didn't traded over epvp, so the admins won't help you in that fact.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/23/2012, 16:15   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifetec123 View Post
as i understand it good , driesie was MM , i don't think he is verified and i also need to MEDIATIONS under his name so you can't proof you did the trade with him .
i'm not defending driesie neither you but well, driesie is the richest guy on Brum/Gaia he already has fearless , why would he scam then...
next time use a verified MM , idk if epvpers can do somthing about it it's kinda your own fault ..

lifetec123 out
i offered to use colovan , warriorkill didnt want , thats my fault , but its driesie fault i lost 170 euro and for that hes a scammer, and also he hacked my acc so he rate the trade positive and delete text from my threads.
Old 08/23/2012, 16:16   #27

Quote:
i offered to use colovan , warriorkill didnt want , thats my fault , but its driesie fault i lost 170 euro and for that hes a scammer, and also he hacked my acc so he rate the trade positive and delete text from my threads.
unless you can proof it , we can't beleve you sorry
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2012, 16:18   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne(da) View Post
+1 LOL

Anyway I haven't seen any proof worth a contemplation. You have only indirect evidence of miconduct of a middleman in this trade or a scamming from Driesje89s/Warriorkills side.

So when you'll have some reasonable and quiet good evidence come back, now sh*t up.

Greets MarStra ^^
Old 08/23/2012, 16:21   #29

i proved it by showing u the screens , the private messages and the screen on witch we traded , i didnt get the 100 euro limited acc + 70 euro that were promised , so he si a scammer ! And driesie didnt do his job as MM cuz he gave fearless without my permission , i alrdy said that , and if u dont read all the thread dont post !
Old 08/23/2012, 16:23   #30

Quote:
i proved it by showing u the screens , the private messages and the screen on witch we traded , i didnt get the 100 euro limited acc + 70 euro that were promised , so he si a scammer ! And driesie didnt do his job as MM cuz he gave fearless without my permission , i alrdy said that , and if u dont read all the thread dont post !
I read it all LOLing along the way :P
its still ur fault and no1 elses haha
u didnt verify ur paypal accs come ONNN lol