Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 19:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please HELP ME for use a BOT!

Discussion on Please HELP ME for use a BOT! within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Please HELP ME for use a BOT!

Hello to all, I am noob, i use AObot 1.4, but i need use a bot that once died, he born and he returns to train. I am spanish, and my lvl english is very bad and i dont understand tutorials of bots for high level. Please anyone write tutorial in spanish or very very very very easy english for use a bot. And anyone link for a bot (I believe that he is NAB, but I am not sure).

Thanks for all.

PD: Please the very complete tutorial i for noobs.
Old 12/26/2008, 01:57   #2

the only bot that runs back to spot after dies is the chinese one. all other you must take back my hand
Old 12/26/2008, 16:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tux-penguin View Post
the only bot that runs back to spot after dies is the chinese one. all other you must take back my hand
i thought some use check points or w/e to run back (dont know if they work on ep3 or not) but...
Old 12/27/2008, 08:13   #4

elite*gold: 20
yep there was indeed one, but never tested it.. and dont remember name
Old 12/27/2008, 10:17   #5

There is a Bot, I think it is Normal's Bot, but waypoints did not work as expected... still using ALPixie, one of the best bots (besides the chinese).
Old 12/29/2008, 08:00   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tux-penguin View Post
TUX HOW ABT U BE A GOOD FELLA AND POST A WORKING COPY OF ACXO, i mean one that can be opend
Old 12/29/2008, 11:13   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliberate View Post
TUX HOW ABT U BE A GOOD FELLA AND POST A WORKING COPY OF ACXO, i mean one that can be opend
because non can be "opened" unless you pay to activate it per individual archlord account. so i am not going to upload something and pay for it so people can use it on 1 account. nor am i going to spend a week translating it for anyone.
theres over 1000 things to do on it its not simple, you cant just start it and it will work.
And if you read the post about cracking it you would have seen i said that since the last patch in archlord it doesnt work and the developers cant fix it yet.