Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sorc Weap Question

Discussion on Sorc Weap Question within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/25/2012, 09:33   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoonk View Post
It's not such a big difference. Imo use scions only when u got scioned other parts of eq (gloves, boots...). But I was, I am and I will always like ashtals
thats a sorc +1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTT] Nexus Elyos 55 SM Crucible gear and weap for 1 Ranger or 1 sorc!
05/23/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Divine coliseum set Grimuoire spellbook wit magical accuracy +14 Alchemy 501 Aethertapping 417 essencetapping 181 80k ap + 105k in the warehouse 38 platinum medal other things xD in the account i have a templar lv 31 with gold gear and gs xD
WTT 200+15 RougeArmor and Weap Jewels lvl 7 for 200 Knight Armor and Weap
04/16/2012 - Last Chaos Trading - 0 Replies
WTT 200+15 RougeArmor and Weap Jewels lvl 7 for 200 Knight Armor and Weap Hey.. Hey, Ich komme sofort auf den Punkt! Rüssi: Helmet+15 Topaz & Blackpearl lvl 7
(USA)WTT LVL 115 RK FULL SKILLED+ARMOR&WEAP FOR 110+ SIN/RANGER WITH GEAR AND WEAP
12/03/2010 - Last Chaos Trading - 1 Replies
WTT LVL 115 RK FULL SKILLED+ARMOR&WEAP ON KATAR FOR 110+ SIN/RANGER WITH GEAR AND WEAP ON KATAR OR HATZRING.leave ur offers here or add me at [email protected]
[Question] Weap/armor glow color +7 and more
08/06/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello all who is reading :) Wanted to ask what files are saying weap or armor with +1-7 or more to glow. If I want to change glow color where must I look, Don't say folder texture cause I was looking in it about 2 hours trying to find anything similiar and nothing found. So if it is not so difficult please say what files exactly. I want to do that cause want to make +10-12 weap/armor glow in different color than +7 (red) Will give thanks who will help ;)
[Question] how can i make what dds to what weap/armor
07/30/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
if i want to make lvl 54 weapons will look like lvl 130 how can i change what dds will load the weap without edit with Photoshop thanks.