Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 04:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Zian] Zerk lvl 83 need help

Discussion on [Zian] Zerk lvl 83 need help within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy [Zian] Zerk lvl 83 need help

Hy all

i need help with my zerk. I dont know whats wrong with my zerk but i cant do anythink more.... i cant lvl in light or poison, in Bg i cant too cuz i get too much dmg from mobs and dont know whats wrong, maybe someone can help me plz?
i made a video of my zerk to show u my armor and skills

thy
Old 02/29/2012, 18:18   #2

If your conversation skill is always on, you should not have any problem.
Get a better cap: all stats + cd or all stats + ele resi.
Get a better shield: block skillbock + cd and try to put in 2x lv5-6 block stone.
Gloves should have attack speed but your defense is not affected so for now they are ok.
Get a better armor: skill block + hp + def/conversation/mana. Or at least one with skill block.
During pulling you could use a cf boots with block, or get one with moovment + block bonus.
Always buff with lens / lens + so your conversation skill will never go off.
In poison/lightning/BG you need good block, skill block, evade.
Old 02/29/2012, 18:30   #3

Pff... Your HP = SUX

Got amor Mongola or Nurk or Odon for 2 rank skill up 4 slot (MAKE: STAMINA BUFF / RESISTENCE / CURSE REMOVAL AND ASHTALL)

Blunt HH lvl 80 with 4 ashtall (or more)
Shild HH lvl 80
CAP HH lvl 80 or CAP Batle Ground (Mecante) for 20% res. elemental
Grind easy to lvl 85.... after GOT ANY LUKE (BRILHANT, NORMAL, INTELIGENT OR GLORIOUS) with cloack dimenssion lvl 5

With this equipament u grind easy on three lvl 83~86 elf

With YOUR equipament (actually) go grind on Dragon Scion Zone mobs lvl 90 (convert all)

For pvp: buy 2x glorious gaudius

For Poison grind u need creat knight lvl 60... lvl up to 71 (divine protection)

Enjoy! ;-D
Old 02/29/2012, 18:36   #4

aww thy for information.

i dont think that i can buy that all things cuz i got only 10mil
whats the best way for me ? what would you do if its would be your char?

PS:

full buffed i got 66% block 74% skill block and 4048 hp
Old 02/29/2012, 18:36   #5

Wow even not having any ticket, using WC, my zerk lvl 56 had more hp and attack dmg.

By the way, you don't show all your stats...

Anyway, in ele realm, mobs make cold, lightning and poison dmg, so physical resist don't help that much.

-----
For the chest armor, i would use an elite armor 4 slots, with curse prayer, vital charge prayer, (skill recovery prayer as i don't use lens, but thats maybe not your situation), then a HP or PhysREZ prayer (or both if you don't put skill recovery). But if you keep the CF greave, you probably don't need physical rez in top in ele realm.
The chest armor itself need to have bunch of HP and vital charge.
-----
For the boots, you need extra [block] as bonus stats
-----
For helmet, you need [all stats]+[cooldown], lets say at least 5% cooldown, and at least +20 all stats.
A higher lvl stamina stone in it.
-----
For the shield, a full block one
-----
For the neck, maybe a dimension cloak in it
-----
For the rings, there are some that provide dimension element resistance, like haul ring i beleive (a brillant one would be even better, but maybe not necessary to spend much, at least for a zerk, in fact, it depend of the price you are ready to invest in quest of "true realm")
Btw i sell an inteligent haul ring on zian ^^, [0/1]

But you can also have a look for glaudius ring, but they don't lower mob dmg. And seeing your hp, i think the mobs dmg are your main trouble.

So try maybe high lvl stamina stone in ring, instead of rez spirit.
-----

Then, you need toons to buff up to gain mailny more hp. With the jumping event, it is even easier to have buff toon, so you have no excuses ^^.

By the way, i don't know if divine protection work in elem realm, so maybe it could help if it does.
Old 02/29/2012, 19:34   #6

so the biggest problem is with my armor....
is there someone who can borrow me some things, because i didnt played a lot of time i dont have money.

thy
Old 02/29/2012, 19:39   #7

Just make sure your resist is 80%. Find a CF top with chance to convert. Stay with the 2 blodes and kark for convert. And above all, make sure Vital charge always stays running. Then go to BG, and head for scion area. Less xp, but the mobs do less damage.
Old 02/29/2012, 19:47   #8

i have 80% resist full buffed
Old 02/29/2012, 19:57   #9

looks like u r dying while your convert is off. In other case i don't see any problem. Maybe with your ele resi. As guys above said - get ice / light / psn armor and put a cloack in karkaen (dimension for old realms or ele for bg) and it should be ok. Or get ranger buffer
Old 02/29/2012, 20:17   #10

i got always convert on. i die cuz mobs make me 2x500dmg in bg
46% ele resist
Old 02/29/2012, 20:48   #11

Which kind of mobs? Elf zone has poison damage mobs at lv80 range. There you need same equip like in poison.
Old 02/29/2012, 21:18   #12

With your skill build have some trouble.
U don't need shield bash at all,
put 1 point on endurance and power surge, maybe 1 on mind boost.
Combo-tribal venom only 3 skill point, the last row only 1-1-1
use class buff-body break.
If mob attack with ele-you need to max ele resist and if you want to kill bg-elf tree mobs which are attack with poi, you need to take poi resi stone in your chest armor.
Like they said before, get a cd+all stat helm with lv4+stamina or ashtal, shield with min lv4 blocks, boots elite with block and dodge or cf with block bonus and a skill block+hp+converter cf top or lightning/poison realm top with all rank 2 4slot!
I also recommend you to make lv80 hh blunt with ashtals, lv80 hh shield with combined prayer stone first of all!

ps: I think convert dmg-to-hp is bugged or like other block skill block max percent is 80%. I tried it to made 100%+ but mobs can kill me, so it is not godlike
So you need to max block skill block resi (phys+element) to 80% and dodge as high as you can!
Old 03/01/2012, 16:25   #13

Top with Defense as a Bonus stat is only useful during low lvs, at higher lv is a BIG "no, no" because at higher lv you need percentage reduction, not a fixed value of 10.
500-10=490
500-10%=450
Get my point?
Armpads should have att spd as bonus and boots should have ashtals.
Old 03/01/2012, 16:41   #14

I get your point but imo if u have max % of all resist, ele resist, block and dodge u will get lower dmg on you only by improving defence stats. And every if every hit is lower even by 10 it makes difference while pulling more mobs But as I said u r 100% right with this % reduction.

@topic - as i wrote in previous post put ele / dim cloak, even lvl 2 - 3, into karkaen and curse removal prayer into chest. Should be much better.
Old 03/01/2012, 17:06   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by qtimporta View Post
Top with Defense as a Bonus stat is only useful during low lvs, at higher lv is a BIG "no, no" because at higher lv you need percentage reduction, not a fixed value of 10.
500-10=490
500-10%=450
Get my point?
Armpads should have att spd as bonus and boots should have ashtals.

Except when the mobs use skill with % attack bonus.

So don't think Zerk4eva, that you can forgot about armor, it have still its importance even at higer lvls. But in pvp.