Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 01:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with sound WIN7

Discussion on Problem with sound WIN7 within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with sound WIN7

I installed new windows7 64 bit, same as my previous one (my old was crashed). Now i installed archlord and every time if i get in game i dont have sound, but when i try to change in properties (realtek digital or speakers) the game crashes and it say server connection ended or xcrash. Tried to reinstall drivers and dl new one, reinstalled archlord 4 times but no sucess. All other programs and games work normal. Help pls
Old 02/23/2012, 20:36   #2

just play without sound like all other players! sound is not that important in AL
Old 02/23/2012, 21:19   #3

its not but i cant load account, i must connect and connect many times before i can go in game
Old 02/23/2012, 22:09   #4

Delete "sound" folder. You will have less memory usage and less xcrash.
Old 02/23/2012, 22:32   #5

i deleted nothing changed

i will try install windows again
Old 02/24/2012, 00:38   #6

Try Dl a very old webzen client and let it update by itself.
But this could still be a problem related to drivers.
Old 02/24/2012, 00:41   #7

i think that problem is in driver realtek because if i can get in game everythig is normal but when i try to turn on sound i get error, just dont know how to solve problem i unistalled many times dl old driver, new, reinstalled game and still nothing. now only remain to install new windows then will see
Old 02/24/2012, 01:19   #8

Why do you turn on sound in game???
Old 02/24/2012, 14:01   #9

i dont turn sound on, when i enter game sometimes game put sound on speakers then i cant go in, but if game put sound on realtek then i can go in..i tried that with multiaccount when my game worked i log 1 account its on realtek, 2 is on sound, 3 is on realtek dont know why is this happens

I installed windows 5th time now its work lol
Old 02/25/2012, 20:19   #10

use only speaker, there are some troubles with the realtek digital
Maybe you have set the false settings in your system

Because I have often problems with my sound to on Win7 64-bit, but I can solve them by myself
( Sometimes wrong Audio settings or no sound and I don't know why )