Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 09:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archlord-Online New Private Server !!!!!!!!

Discussion on Archlord-Online New Private Server !!!!!!!! within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/20/2012, 21:49   #181

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by *GoneCrazy* View Post
Dude whoever you are, stop hiding behind a fake epvp account, these guys are doing a nice job and you're trying to ruin that - probably hotvision.
Also, you're full of nerd rage, go **** a zebra or something.
Hotvision has nothing to do with this...and thesse guys aren't making a good job ... Al3css does and Hmm... copies all that he finds in our patches Faggots
Old 03/20/2012, 23:12   #182

eppherke why you post here? you are a fcking idiot you search war or what? Oo

Archlord Online = Open Source, our private server is for Test and do the most stable server.
if players found something good ( as al3css ) yes we'll perhaps use it if it's stable..

The Server is bad for the moment we search solutions for be more fun,balanced & playable for players...

**** my english
Old 03/21/2012, 06:34   #183

all i heard is "all copied from alecs" lolz i tell you wath alecs at his turn copied from others so zzZZzz k? if infrazerox and collanbob didnt made theyr server back then no1 in those days will had a pwserver
Old 03/21/2012, 09:48   #184

You guys are just noobs. I already talked to alex to shut down our server...to shut down our project lay back and see what you can bring up. But the anwser is simple-> NOTHING!!
So u have added Realms,Uniques,Custom NPC...
Who did these??
Realms -> ME
Uniques,NPC->Al3css
so stop the **** talking that you guys are so good coders.... you got only a dedicated machine thats all...nothing else ...everything you got is celestia...

And don't talk **** about "OPEN SOURCE". You know what open source means?? -> The consoles are already compiled -> u don't got any source files from them -> You didnt even post on your forum the actual gameserver that u "produced" by "yourself" -> Not Open Source

Advice:
When you come up with a new update just add Credits: Hotvision

Quote:
Originally Posted by raduelvis1 View Post
all i heard is "all copied from alecs" lolz i tell you wath alecs at his turn copied from others so zzZZzz k? if infrazerox and collanbob didnt made theyr server back then no1 in those days will had a pwserver
ALl we can thank for these guys are is that fixed gameengine full of shitload of bugs... thats all..
Al3css made all what you can see in hotvision...and a part what u can see in AO...
But let it be... we coied all and they have done it cuz they are germans and french guys... the best in the world... and romanians are idiots....
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/21/2012, 12:11   #185

Zitat:
Zitat von Hm. Beitrag anzeigen

btw : we don't sell gear... a lot of players asked me for buy armor/greaves etc... i everytime said no

fanta:
and what is this löl another lie..

firsr page of this topic: No Full OP donation of shit ! ( here is the difference between infinity archlord & Archlord Online )

Hmm=Theodor

Fanta222:

testet this server...

its like every fkn private server.. overpowered gear users who became from gm..

u do pvp to a mage and hp bar is not moving even not 1%..

big FAIL server again.. skip this shit m8s..

just my 2 cents

evpers should delete this thread and ban u guys.. they shouldnt give "money stealers from childs" a place for promotion!!

pls epvp pls some1 from u go test there server and check all out!

Zitat:
Zitat von Feldunost Beitrag anzeigen
Oh well ... you forgot Website Coins which are droped ingame, theses allows you to get anything you wants in shop, plus thoses weapons are really low prices.

fanta:
now m8s i will show u how pitiful and lyers thy r!! and how (sorry to say that) dumb they r!!

when i testet i asked the gm in game what can we do w this website coins.. they told me now nothing maybe later..^^

now go check the website.. in game shop staff stats for webcoins:
0/8 Stats : - Damage +15 - All Elemental Attack +10 - Attack Accuracy +15%

here i did screenshot before they can change and try to hide another lie

and now check this out:

do u see the difference later they will show u this special weapon.. and offer u: hey buddy u can this kind o gear too.. just pay me 15€ paypal xD
for armor 35€ etc...

like said before dont believe any word what they say..

jus my 2 cents again.. and it wont be my last

m8s u can all see how pitiful this nubs r

they try this way to steal money from childs.. u ur good in game pvp ing all w ur self made gear beat them all.. till the gm comes w his team w OVP gear.. and kill the in game fun this way..
yeah u do attack even not 1 HP point is moving all block evade the gear they wear is 99 skill block 99 rezi..

then after they kill the ingame fun they will show u the gear and offer u hey u can have this too 15€ f weapon... 35€ armor, 15€ helm, 15 gauntlets.. etc... xD after u buy 1-2 weeks later they will do server reset and u need to buy again, they dont give u ur allready payed gear back.. this is how they do money thats tha plan o f them.

im just warning u m8s ur my friends dont let u fck from this nubs

this nubs should stop lying here.. go lie to ur momas and papas they will believe u

useless pitiful nubs!!! stealing from childs who just want to enjoy a game! i know exactly what kind of people u r!!
Old 03/21/2012, 13:45   #186

Quote:
Originally Posted by eppherke View Post
You guys are just noobs. I already talked to alex to shut down our server...to shut down our project lay back and see what you can bring up. But the anwser is simple-> NOTHING!!
So u have added Realms,Uniques,Custom NPC...
Who did these??
Realms -> ME
Uniques,NPC->Al3css
so stop the **** talking that you guys are so good coders.... you got only a dedicated machine thats all...nothing else ...everything you got is celestia...

And don't talk **** about "OPEN SOURCE". You know what open source means?? -> The consoles are already compiled -> u don't got any source files from them -> You didnt even post on your forum the actual gameserver that u "produced" by "yourself" -> Not Open Source

Advice:
When you come up with a new update just add Credits: Hotvision

ALl we can thank for these guys are is that fixed gameengine full of shitload of bugs... thats all..
Al3css made all what you can see in hotvision...and a part what u can see in AO...
But let it be... we coied all and they have done it cuz they are germans and french guys... the best in the world... and romanians are idiots....

Eheh, u don't even know what is on our server ...

You are quite funny :]

Anyway, Open-Source doesn't means having source code, it's spirit.
There is compiled executables which are open-source or MIT License.
Old 03/21/2012, 14:39   #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feldunost View Post

Whatcha think only u got spys??
We know whats going on at your server too.(Not me but someone else)
Old 03/21/2012, 14:40   #188

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feldunost View Post

just to prevent any misunderstandings

open-source was first published with the remake of archlord celestia, which was by the way firstly founded by me (remember the celestia OST,huh?)
so stop raging about it, you are both not right
Old 03/21/2012, 18:11   #189

Realm -> ME

we don't have realm on our server xD

Uniques,NPC->Al3css

or not !
Old 03/21/2012, 20:00   #190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha ϖreeze View Post
just to prevent any misunderstandings

open-source was first published with the remake of archlord celestia, which was by the way firstly founded by me (remember the celestia OST,huh?)
so stop raging about it, you are both not right
I don't even understand what you are talking about.

Old 03/21/2012, 20:31   #191

i play on this sv and i have high lvl, good items, no problems in general and i didn`t spend any $, so to all QQ`ers STFU and GET A LIFE !
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2012, 20:51   #192

ok i seem to have a problem when i click launcher it takes me to login and when i enter my username and password it says wrong password use the cog account i have what am i doing wrong
Old 03/22/2012, 22:29   #193

Did the launcher patched the game before?
Old 03/23/2012, 16:34   #194

we have combo skills?
Old 03/23/2012, 17:20   #195

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafiii View Post
i play on this sv and i have high lvl, good items, no problems in general and i didn`t spend any $, so to all QQ`ers STFU and GET A LIFE !
you are the high lvl here idk who need to get a life