Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 15:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WEBZEN banned my forum account lol

Discussion on WEBZEN banned my forum account lol within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/08/2012, 22:06   #16

elite*gold: 0
How come all of your guides got deleted? I thought they have to manually do that. If you get banned from forum you are just forbidden to post I think. But whit this new colorish **** who knows what rules are o.O

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Webzen Forum is finally available
02/05/2012 - Archlord - 15 Replies
Besides the crappy realm updates, webzen finally managed to open the forums again. Unfortunately all the old content is gone:D.
Webzen restored banned accounts!
01/05/2012 - Archlord - 12 Replies
Glitchers, dupers, scammers, hackers got rewarded! Official Archlord Homepage 01s*** Deadzone*** lo*** Schlump*** 158***
wts trick to get former CM banned players unbanned and fresh to webzen
11/08/2009 - Archlord Trading - 16 Replies
yo sellin that trick, 20 euros each :) PM for my paypal only PM me if u are goin to buy it... not to tell me u gotta wait 2 weeks for gettin the cash...
Webzen - We need a new forum
09/21/2009 - Archlord - 42 Replies
I think that we will need a new forum the Webzen Version of AL so there will be no mess and no missunderstandings about wich AL people are talking about or people should put something as in front of a thread name if its going about the Webzen version. Just a tought. Cheers.