Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 04:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Difference Betwen Scion and Ashtals

Discussion on Difference Betwen Scion and Ashtals within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/13/2012, 13:38   #16

elite*gold: 0
if u go scion build on archer u should put 2-3 ashtals in ur gear too .. so u wont have too many problems with mana
Old 02/13/2012, 13:39   #17

weapons with ashtals are probably cheaper, scions got crazy prices
Old 02/13/2012, 13:45   #18

Still confused, if i was rich i'll test full Ashtal + Full scion but i can't, thing is, Ashtal gives All stats +15, that includes Phy dmg, Defense rating, Agility, etc, so with full ashtal gear i think Archer lvl 120 will have around 8k or more probably, but i dont know if the damage difference will be too big

Someone who have full ashtal Archer can tell me if the damage is low? if it really worth it? and please tell me the "why" with details, thanks.
Old 02/13/2012, 22:56   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodyka View Post
Benzo: And y tried with scion wand ?
i tryed... i wasnt surprised but i prefer tank+physical dmg +defense and other stuff... i can show y in game(/w Energier) ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2012, 00:31   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warfield View Post
Still confused, if i was rich i'll test full Ashtal + Full scion but i can't, thing is, Ashtal gives All stats +15, that includes Phy dmg, Defense rating, Agility, etc, so with full ashtal gear i think Archer lvl 120 will have around 8k or more probably, but i dont know if the damage difference will be too big

Someone who have full ashtal Archer can tell me if the damage is low? if it really worth it? and please tell me the "why" with details, thanks.
Well, its easy to check.
If every 15 agility, archer get around lets say 5 dmg, then with a 8 slots weap full ashtal, a 3 slots boots with at least 2 ashtals, a 3 slots gloves with at least 2 ashtals, a 4 slots pants with at least 1 ashtal, a 6 slots top with at least 2 ashtal, a 3 slots cap full ashtals, then lets says +1 by having one in all uniks (just by exemple).
That make 19 ashtals, so 285 agility so 95 dmg.

Look at archer skills, lets say on average, you have like +400% so the skill make 500%, (as it is 100% of your attack +xxx% bonus of your attack) attack bonus on skill, that mean that using those skill having 19 ashtals, you improve your total dmg by 95+380=475.
While most players have their 80 physical rez, that improve your dmg by only 95 on them.

But maybe that +100 dmg on every hit can do the difference in pvp for archer, who know, i don't play them ^^ .

But then, you have also to consider the mana gain and hp gain, and probably the deffense rating gain too against critters.
But for defense rating, i just know that it make your enemy miss more or less when it hit you, no idea how it work really. Dunno if it affect both normal attack and skills (i do beleive back in cm time grinding my knight using pre-ele realm skills, that some times, my aoe were "missing" some mobs, even if it was rare to see this happening).
Old 02/14/2012, 13:48   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodyka View Post
And some high lvl +110 sorc who test that can write !
What better for sorc - who have enough res and ele res - scion or ashtal in HH wand ? im not have enough money for buy test weapon.
As good sorc I would like to say: go on full ashtal/stamina lvl6 stuff. Sorc with ashtal gear got high damage and staminas lvl6 increase your tanking ability

I had wand with 6 scions inside and I changed it for 6 ashtals, now I make almost same damage and my hp is about 1600 higher than before. Sorc with 15k+ hp self buffed definitely rox. On sieges/RVR/massive pvp you are incredible killing machine and you can tank well like a russian tank!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2012, 11:18   #22

ty: Benzo, and Demolition