Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

suspended account

Discussion on suspended account within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/03/2012, 21:58   #16

elite*gold: 0
il try but i think the acc is banned
Old 02/03/2012, 22:14   #17

still same...i cant log in account it writes Unable to log in to the website. Your account may be suspended. thats the message i get when i click login
Old 02/03/2012, 22:26   #18

i did that ty for help anyway
Old 02/04/2012, 08:41   #19

Maybe u created a Forum account on webzen and they have some trouble with that.

"Greetings,

It is unlawful for any person to obtain or disclose personal information from an individual’s account in Archlord.

If it occurs, we would like to ban these users permanently and never grant an amnesty to illegal users.

As we know, disclosing individual information is a serious crime.

Please, send us screenshot or video when you see criminal action.

We will ban all of illegal users after analyzing data you sent.

Thank you.

Archlord Support Team."
Old 02/04/2012, 10:41   #20

I fcking don't understand what do they want to say us. What can be reason for ban? Posting facebook links? Sharing accounts?
Old 02/04/2012, 12:18   #21

idk what they wana say with this but i know that they fail again they will ban accounts without a reason and half of the players will left the game
Old 02/07/2012, 12:41   #22

Thank you for using Webzen Archlord service.

I sincerely regret to inform you that unfortunately we cannot be of your assistance in this case.
As it is stated on the web, it is player's responsibility to secure his account.
I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

they canot help me i need to secure my account how the fck i can secure it from them why are they so retarded ?
Old 02/08/2012, 10:08   #23

on last interview they sayd tha they will do theyr best to provide a better support,hell yea this is a better suport? fck webzen.. got baned on 2 account this week
Old 02/08/2012, 11:22   #24

[QUOTE=billclinton;15131869]Our accounts are secure , it is webzen servers that are the problem.

So your account was for sure banned ? have they not told you what it was banned for ? and what does securing your account have anything to do with it being banned ?

nothing they just told me that i need to secure my account more i told them nicely its suspended i quess they didnt learned english so they think that he is hacked...now i wrote them another ticked and asked them to explain me why i got banned for no reason we will see what they gona say now
Old 02/08/2012, 12:45   #25

they are retarded thats the best way to describe webzen's programers