Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 04:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Strange Frage

Discussion on Strange Frage within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Strange Frage

Also ich wollte fragen ob es in archlord einen bot gibt der:

a) zurück in die stadt geht
b) sachen in storage tut
c) sachen repariert
d) pots kauft
e) wieder zum lvln geht

könnte von mir aus auch was kosten ... kenn das nur aus sro bin seit ca. 1 woche in archlord ... hab diesen AL Pixie v0.1e ... Der Archlord bot geht bei mir nicht der bleibt halt stehen und piepst ... komisch aber wahr

bitte um hilfe
Old 09/22/2008, 08:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
So ein Bot wurde meines Wissens noch nicht veröffentlicht.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Strange bug
06/18/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
hey all, i have just added some more pets and well they have a very strange bug this time .... you cant see them in the view window thing or when they are summoned ... automatically one thinks its the files but i have checked them 100 times and they look perfect ... i even checked the lookfaces with the lookface viewer to make sure i wasn't missing anything but still no results in why they are bugging the really strange thing is if you evolve it it you can see it UNTIL you restart...
Strange...
11/07/2009 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
Hello, Using google chrome i made 2 pupils for my main brute "garuda-i" since he is @level 14, and the 2 have some special standing pose. I can't show you any fight of these brutes because re-watch feature not working anymore on mybrutecom, but you can try to fight with them and see it your-self: - democles-3 - p6td-dlx
strange bug
10/31/2008 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
my account is blocked cant log in to game but i can log in sro site with it and can charge silk wtf is it can i buy silk to it and it well unblocked????? i already have silk in it i charge silk history and see it have already 400 silk if i buy more they unblock it?:confused:
strange
08/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser. An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists. We apologise for any inconvenience. any one else getting this on there forums
strange...
03/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Well this is my first time and id like 2 ask a question..... Bsicaly its a pvp thing..and it like this me and my friend both haver archers,im lvl 109 and he is lvl 100,my equips are as folowing super 2 soket+3 lvl105bow with 2 rdgs, super+3 lvl 102 archer hat,uni+3 attack ring lvl 100,uni+2 necklece lvl 97,uni bootslvl 100, eli+3 coat lvl107.My friend equips are: super+2 bow with 2 rdgs lvl 100, eli+2 ring lvl 100, eli+2 hat lvl 92,eli+2 coat lvl 97,uni boots lvl 100,uni necklece lvl 97. And...