Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 14:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battlesquare boxes event available

Discussion on Battlesquare boxes event available within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/17/2012, 14:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
at least you have to say -thanks to tarktx- or something cuz i posted it first so the thanks goes to me

original post

Old 01/17/2012, 17:45   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarktx View Post
at least you have to say -thanks to tarktx- or something cuz i posted it first so the thanks goes to me

original post

i'm not here to buy "thx". who cares if u posted first??

no-one (apart u ofc)
Old 01/17/2012, 17:53   #18

i didn't mean the "thanks" button but credits or something like that, sad you have to edit your post and add the information of my post anyway people know who discovered it and shared it
Old 01/17/2012, 18:05   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarktx View Post
i didn't mean the "thanks" button but credits or something like that, sad you have to edit your post and add the information of my post anyway people know who discovered it and shared it
. . .

go get more thanks i edited ma post

pathetic
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2012, 18:07   #20

are chosen from the 20 account and do not know where to write email , pls help me gays

NOTE

- To receive reward, send e-mail to 1:1 Inquiry with following form until January 18, 2012 GST

s 1:1 Category : Others

s Title : Attendance Event Reward

s Account name :

s Server :

s Character name :

- Request after the January 18 will be excluded for reward providing.

- Event reward will be provided on January 19, 2012 GST