Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

E-Mails change

Discussion on E-Mails change within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
E-Mails change

I don´t know since when, but not long ago...but you´re now able to change to E-Mail adress related to each account.
I find this a useful notice, cuz ppl should be aware of this.

This means:
- Good for the guys who had a fake-Email adress on an important account.
- Also good for guys who wanna sell their accounts professional and legally, so the buyer can put his own E mail adress and don´t need to take the one from other guy.

BUT also: Take care!!! Cuz everyone who got your ID and pw of any account, is now able to easily change the e mail in 3 mins and change pw of Webzen acc.

Really take care guys, all i can say. If you don´t know the guys in RL (fb or etc) - TRUST NOONE !
Greets
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/11/2012, 22:26   #2

Well, was posted here some weeks ago ( from me), but still nice that u post it agian, because not everyone read it

so, good job
Old 01/12/2012, 00:47   #3

Thank You